• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

There Goes My Marina

Oh man... I hope your boat wasn't in there!

Holy shit dude! Is that Hidden Cove??

Oh NO!!!!

What's your ship's status?

Oh man. That is not good. I hope your boat is okay!

Yep. Hidden Cove. I'm on the dock closest to the shop store which looks okie. Heading there now to assess.

Good luck!

Looks like a lot of pain for a lot of people. Ouch!

Damn!
You know it's bad when you need a boat to get to your boat...
Crossing our fingers for you (and your boat)!

WOW, hope you're ok. Keep us posted.

A real shame of nature, @Shuck Water.
I sincerely hope this works out so very well for you.
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian

Dude I'm thinking positive Yamaha thoughts that your boat is a okay! This weekend is shaping up to be some epic boating. Hope all is well!!!!

Thanks guys. The well wishing worked, the boat is ok!! I think I'm the only one without damage.
image.jpg

The rest of the marina is another story...
image.jpg
image.jpg

WHEW!!! That's a lot of damage!!! Must have been a crazy storm. Glad that you survived.

Unbelievable! Glad that you made out ok. You might want to consider pulling your boat out until things settle. I hope that your neighbors have insurance. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Couple more pictures. They really don't do it justice, the marina is almost a total loss. The strange part is that we're used to severe weather and 60 mph gusts can be common. However I think the high water and lack of a adequate breakers (which I complained about) just created the perfect situation. image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

@MrMoose Can't pull the boat, the water is to high. Doesn't matter anyways, the Corps is shutting the marina down to everyone.

Glad you and the boat are ok.

When hurricanes and tropical storms threaten us down here in Florida, one of the first things we do is move watercraft inland on a trailer if possible. I'm surprised more people didn't move their vessels to safer ground.

Boat ramps closed dude. Hell my trailer is underwater, I couldn't have pulled my boat if I wanted too.

Closed as in impossible to use or closed because some government body could give an S less about securing your property?

Back