• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

There Goes My Marina

Wow. Glad your baby made it through unscathed.

@BigN8 Saw that last night. He walks right past my boat. Just crazy.

@Shuck Water im glad your Yamaha made it through unscathed. You should come over to the poor side of the lake where cowboy engineering would never let something like that happen!

Wow! Glad your boat is ok! That is some damage...

@Shuck Water im glad your Yamaha made it through unscathed. You should come over to the poor side of the lake where cowboy engineering would never let something like that happen!
Yeah, I think I'm going to be looking at other marinas this weekend.

It looks like any boat on a floating pontoon within the dock got off lightly, unlike the pontoon boats. Its just insane. You just can't compete with mother nature.

Mother nature is just going to do as she pleases. Doesn't she know it is supposed to be boating time!

Happy to hear that your boat is ok.

Pontoons didn't fair too well

2015-06-19 13.30.46.jpg

I only met these folks once, but ouch!

2015-06-19 13.08.30.jpg

2015-06-19 13.32.36.jpg

What's left of F Dock & E Dock. Picture was taken on D Dock.

2015-06-19 13.32.11.jpg

2015-06-19 13.32.06.jpg

Talk about damage....man.

This is unbelievable!! Are there other marinas in the area too? Glad your ok

That totally sucks. No other way to put it...

Damn that sucks !!

i know there is flooding but what exactly did all that damage... and where are those waves coming from in the video?

Wow. This is a lake? Crazy.

This looks like a sweet setup though (sans hurricane/tropical storm). Covered and on a lift. I haven't seen anything like that around here. Must cost a pretty penny.

How in the hell did a pontoon boat get flipped over?!

as the sayin goes, "Dont mess with Texas"

Back