• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

They're not laughing any more!

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
A couple of my friends have been laughing about the idea of surfing behind my jet boat. Well after my buddies Nautique broke down today I convinced them to give it a go. Let's just say they're not laughing anymore!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

That is a great looking wake...what is your ballast setup and positioning? I keep trying to refine my wake and I have yet to see a wake like that behind my 23' boat.

That is a great looking wake...what is your ballast setup and positioning? I keep trying to refine my wake and I have yet to see a wake like that behind my 23' boat.
You need some heavier friends. At 6'4" and 3 hundo, I'm available for rent.

We had a lot of weight in the boat. 500 in the bow, 700 under the seat 350 more on top of the seat all surf side. Another 500 on the floor and 900 across the swim platform. Only two people in the boat.

Heck yeah!!! Looks great!

Wave Looks great...love to see some pros ride behind one of these...or just some riders doing tricks/getting air..

That is a lot of weight! I don't think I could get my 210 up to surf speed with all that weight.

Back