• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thinking of selling my 2004 SX230

rick johnston

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
To all,
thinking of selling my Yamaha SX230 this springtime, just need to know what to ask for her.
Good to great shape
Carpeting
Bimini Top
Covers for the whole boat, one for traveling, one for sitting on trailer.
Used mostly on weekends, hours not known but probably could find out.
Stored inside for the off season
taken to mechanic every springtime for maintenance.
Dual Batteries
Radio with 4 speakers (CD player)
4 life vests
6 may west (makes a total of 10)
two anchors hooked to fixed lines. (aluminum)
back anchor has boey marker hooked on for marking
lots of extras

Location is around Sandusky, Ohio
boat is in winter storage right now, it will be taken to mechanic for Springtime tune, lube and other maintenance.

if its possible, please give me a good price to ask, I need it to be a good deal for someone as well as a fair price for my boat.
thank you
Rick J.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's all about condition and market. Currently with COVID prices were a bit above the norm. Look for comps. If I were you I'd try $18K and see what interest you get. Are you upgrading or changing hobbies? I've seen them listed as low as $12K and as high as $25K+it depends on how quickly you want to sell and what else is around you. One man's opinion. Best of Luck on the sale.

rick johnston

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thank you for your reply, right now, I'm just thinking about it but if I do, I have a better idea of what to ask for.
thanks again!

brigww

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi! Would you consider selling your interior clip in carpet? I am looking to purchase a set but will not come in time for next weekend. Please let me know! You can reach me by email at brigettewwaldrup@yahoo.com