• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

This is the place - Utah Jet Boaters

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I haven't tried a floating cabin. This time of the year at the gorge that would be awesome!

The lake trout are pretty good catching right now.

So for all us in the valley... Got anything going on Saturday night? I get back from Mexico this week and could meet up. My wife would probably appreciate the break from me yapping her ear off about boating ;-).

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I haven't tried a floating cabin. This time of the year at the gorge that would be awesome!

The lake trout are pretty good catching right now.

So for all us in the valley... Got anything going on Saturday night? I get back from Mexico this week and could meet up. My wife would probably appreciate the break from me yapping her ear off about boating ;-).
I should be available Saturday Night what do you have in mind. I live in Sandy approx 2100 East and Wasatch Blvd

utahrd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for thinking of me and putting together interest in a UTE get together. Unfortunately, I will have to pass.

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I get back from Mexico tomorrow. Let me check with the wife on this weekend. We live near Alta high school 13th E 110th S area.

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I get back from Mexico tomorrow. Let me check with the wife on this weekend. We live near Alta high school 13th E 110th S area.
Wow, you are right around the corner my daughter goes to Indian Hills

Z28Johnny

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I went to Indian hills.

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I went to crescent view middle. (And altera and Alta, but I didn't spend much time in alta as I did concurrent enrollment with SLCC and UofU)

Indian hills was for all of you Far East siders of sandy and draper ;-).

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Agh shit, this Saturday is no go. Friday is probably still an option for me, unless I have to go to Houston on Thursday.

The executive princess tells me that we have poker night on Saturday with her coworkers (who we are trying to get to know better. They are going boating with us at LP in May-June). This week, Friday and Sunday is still open for me. Or next Friday-Sunday.

djsquid

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
This Saturday I already have a commitment, but we would like to get to know you all. Maybe we could calendar out a quarterly Friday night dinner at a restaurant to kinda eat-n-greet.

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So I am FINALLY back in Utah for 4 days (Friday - Monday) before I head out to Seattle, Santa Clara, Houston, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Toronto and then back to SLC. Anyone want to get together on Saturday(today, now that it's 12:02AM)/Sunday?

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So I am FINALLY back in Utah for 4 days (Friday - Monday) before I head out to Seattle, Santa Clara, Houston, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Toronto and then back to SLC. Anyone want to get together on Saturday(today, now that it's 12:02AM)/Sunday?
I was at my buddies house last night across the street from Alta High School drink beer and eating pizza

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hey there @djsquid ! I don't think I remember WELCOMING you here !
Hope you enjoy your stay with us, and that it be long and memorable !
Best Wishes for a super boating year ! - Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
+             CartoonWelcomeAboard 98 - MASTER - djsquid - sm.jpg

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So it was you guys making all that noise!!

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yep, good times

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I might go to Flaming Gorge this year for my camping trip with my son and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for camping spots with relation to beaching or anchoring your boat. This is the website I have been researching http://www.flaminggorgecountry.com/camping

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I might have advice for you after next week :). We are going to Flaming Gorge next weekend to fish for lake trout. Probably a Friday drive up, Saturday fish, Sunday fish and drive back type of event.

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I might have advice for you after next week :). We are going to Flaming Gorge next weekend to fish for lake trout. Probably a Friday drive up, Saturday fish, Sunday fish and drive back type of event.
Are you staying at a lodge or camping? When you get back give me a shout