• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Thoughts? Wakeboard / Surfboard Rack replacement - opinions , experiences?

Excuse the bike wheel in the way, doing this by myself.

I’m not so sure that I’ll be able to get the boat in and out of the garage with the rack in this location. I know that these measurements are relative to the height of the trailer tongue and tire inflation, but I figured that I would get some baseline numbers.

If this location doesn’t work, there is only one other location that would work for my situation. It would be on the front bar and pointing forward. I haven’t moved the boat to fully check, but if I need to move it I’ll post some more photos.

The last photo gives the extra width the rack goes past the trailer fender

4CDE4872-0384-466E-89A4-D816DB6895EE.jpeg25DB0C97-E6A2-47F6-B942-18861A2AB711.jpegC47F98D3-3CFC-4934-B894-2D6AC8F8B74A.jpeg5134D09A-D05C-46CE-97F3-5CA36FDE786F.jpegFBB7F46B-F32D-4AFF-962A-7451D9EE40B6.jpegE07DB248-0E54-43C6-A107-22DED2523B3D.jpegD741EAE0-A060-4387-B95A-60431F394218.jpeg59FA1E05-5496-4B78-8602-89DFA0A0DD3B.jpeg

Excuse the bike wheel in the way, doing this by myself.

I’m not so sure that I’ll be able to get the boat in and out of the garage with the rack in this location. I know that these measurements are relative to the height of the trailer tongue and tire inflation, but I figured that I would get some baseline numbers.

If this location doesn’t work, there is only one other location that would work for my situation. It would be on the front bar and pointing forward. I haven’t moved the boat to fully check, but if I need to move it I’ll post some more photos.

The last photo gives the extra width the rack goes past the trailer fender

View attachment 176878View attachment 176879View attachment 176880View attachment 176881View attachment 176882View attachment 176883View attachment 176884View attachment 176885
You must have a fairly tall garage if your able to put the tower up.

Looks nice. I don't garage my boat. Probably will get the one without the swivel arm

Check out this video of the HyprRyd racks on a Malibu tower. Never mind the tower differences but the bimini overhangs very similar to Yamaha bimini, especially the larger Yamaha boats. You can of course mount these on the side of the tower as well but IMO the point of getting something like this is keeping the boards out of the sun when not in use. That being said I’ve seen people use these sideways on the tower and they like them and don’t have blind spots but that all depends on tower place and boat MFG.

The price isn’t bad IMO when you check out the reviews for the build quality and what they offer. High end surf boards aren’t cheap and easily cost the same as one rack and much more with custom boards, so I suppose it all depends on what you value. I like these a lot more than Tritan board racks I was looking at and they’re much cheaper.

This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for!!! Thanks!

Back