• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Throttle and reverse cable

Nandy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How dificult is replace the reverse cable and throttle on my 2014 Yamaha sx210... I went to a dealer and quoted me almost $600 on parts and $1,100 on labor!!!! Any video, Can someone’s will share?

Thanks, for any suggestions

Calibraska

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
I have the same problem...If someone has any videos that would be great. I've ordered all parts that the dealer suggested but they don't have time to install for another month so that's most of my summer..

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard to both of you,

not sure why you chose the watersports forum to post this though,

check out the fAQ tab at the top of the page, changing cables are documented there, you can also use the search button at the top right for some good threads on it,

Calibraska

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
I was just replying to his post :) but after searching the FAQ I keep finding a dead link so if you would find it and share that would be awesome. I've been in there and can't find it.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was just replying to his post :) but after searching the FAQ I keep finding a dead link so if you would find it and share that would be awesome. I've been in there and can't find it.
I'm sorry I saw you were replying, the wrong forum comment was directed to the thread starter,

I just tried the links in the FAQ and they worked for me,
here is one,

otherwise you might try using the search button, top right of the page with some of the key words and members name and it should pull you up some more info,