• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed Thrust Vector XV Group Buy November 2016

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You're welcome!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey Guys and Gals,

I want to thank each and every one of you that participated in the 2016 Thrust Vector group buy. We ended up selling about 30 (30% discount plus free shipping) units if all sales hold up. Please make sure that you call my office today at 850-867-1410 and get your invoice paid if you have not already done so.

Also JetBoatPilot managers and owners will be taking a week off next week for a company retreat. We will leave a skeleton crew behind to run the shop and to process existing orders but for the most part the shop will be shut down all next week. If you have questions or needs you can call 850-867-1410 and someone will be there to help. Our management team and myself will return on Monday the 12th of Dec. if you need additional assistance.

Merry Christmas and thanks again!

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Done and paid for! Can't beat 30% discount and free shipping!! Now have to explain to the wife why this is needed!!

smalls

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey Guys and Gals,

We're excited to announce that we'll be hosting a Thrust Vector XV Group Buy exclusively here at JetBoaters.Net during the month of November.

We wanted to space the SeaDek and Thrust Vector Group Buys out a bit, otherwise we would have made it available in the month of October.

Also we plan to release a new set of Thrust Vector XV's just prior to the launch of the group buy so you will be able to get in on the latest and greatest that JetBoatPilot has to offer during this event.

Discount structure will be similar to our SeaDek pricing structure but possibly with the potential to reach some additional savings levels if participation is sufficient.

So spread the word and let us know what your thoughts are!!!
So I missed out on the group buy in November any chance there is a upcoming opportunity in the next few months? I would like to get a set for my 2015 242 Limited S prior to the Michigan boating season beginning.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We don't have anything planned for a group buy this spring but I may run a flash sale later this month which would get you 20% off. If you'd like to take advantage of that early call my office and speak to Lynita and she will take care of you. 850-867-1410.

Thanks for your order and I hope you enjoy your Thrust Vectors!

petruxa9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Just want to know if there is going to be a group buy for Thrust Vectors by any chance. I would buy it for my 2013 AR192.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@petruxa9 we will likely be doing a sale of some sort this month. We've been working on launching a new version of our website and as part of that launch I believe we're going to include a few sale items to drive traffic towards the site. The next group buy won't be until fall.