• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Tomorrow's forecast is

1rjclark

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's supposed to be in the mid 90s tomorrow. Sooooo I'll be dunking the boat in the water. First trip if the season. Hopefully there are others that will have good boating weather tomorrow. Anybody else hitting the Ca Delta between tomorrow and Sunday?

Have a great, safe trip.

Looks like I will be taking the waverunners out with my wif and son on Saturday. Not sure where yet but probably Orwood or Brannon Island. You?

More rain here with a high of 65.
Post pictures!

Looks like I will be taking the waverunners out with my wif and son on Saturday. Not sure where yet but probably Orwood or Brannon Island. You?
I've got a busy day today. Wish I was hitting the h20 but probally not until Mother's Day. Taking the wife to the Grand Island Mansion for a Mothers Day brunch then maybe cruise up the Sac River. It's gonna be a very busy on the Delta this season since a lot of lakes are so low. Watch for the knuckle heads out there

I've got a busy day today. Wish I was hitting the h20 but probally not until Mother's Day. Taking the wife to the Grand Island Mansion for a Mothers Day brunch then maybe cruise up the Sac River. It's gonna be a very busy on the Delta this season since a lot of lakes are so low. Watch for the knuckle heads out there

I hear you, life has been keeping me busy as well. My son wants to take a "long" cruise on the WaveRunners today instead of just a "hit and run" lunch so I think we will launch out of Orwood and head for the Port of Stockton. It's ironic that I spent a good part of this week in the heat getting the Waverunners and trailer ready for this weekend and now it's cooled down by 15 to 20 degrees, we have all the protective gear but I was hoping for a warmer day. I also think the Delta will be more crowded this year, sadly I think that boating fatalities on the Delta will be higher this year as well. It wouldn't hurt for me to refresh my memory regarding safe boating practices so I don't end up being one of those knuckle heads or a victim of one.

Thanks for the Mother's Day reminder, I need to make reservations, brunch on the water sounds great, I've passed the Mansion many times but have never stopped there. It's probably too late but I'll float the idea to my Mother and Wife maybe I'll see you there next weekend.

I hear you, life has been keeping me busy as well. My son wants to take a "long" cruise on the WaveRunners today instead of just a "hit and run" lunch so I think we will launch out of Orwood and head for the Port of Stockton. It's ironic that I spent a good part of this week in the heat getting the Waverunners and trailer ready for this weekend and now it's cooled down by 15 to 20 degrees, we have all the protective gear but I was hoping for a warmer day. I also think the Delta will be more crowded this year, sadly I think that boating fatalities on the Delta will be higher this year as well. It wouldn't hurt for me to refresh my memory regarding safe boating practices so I don't end up being one of those knuckle heads or a victim of one.

Thanks for the Mother's Day reminder, I need to make reservations, brunch on the water sounds great, I've passed the Mansion many times but have never stopped there. It's probably too late but I'll float the idea to my Mother and Wife maybe I'll see you there next weekend.
It's booked up. That's a good jet ski journey to the port of Stockton. You pass up windmill cove and Stocktons ski beach to get there. We should meet up one day and show each other around and have a burger, link, dog thing on the beach.

No boating this weekend but we did make it out on the Waverunner's last weekend, so Windmill Cove and Stockton's Skier's Beach (I think, just outside the Port of Stockton on the right heading West). Here are two compressed videos of the trip. Nothing special, I just hadn't posted any in a while. My son drove the second ski with his mom on the back. It was about 50 miles roundtrip.

Back