• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tonneau Covers

Eurocat

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Murf'n'surf - wow, it did get pretty bad.
I have the same one, but it will only be 1 year in August. No issues yet, aside from having lost that deep black shine from when it was new, but nothing a little leather and vinyl treatment won't bring back.
Good luck with Bak, and let us know what happens.

eticket

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have the ExTang Tri fold, very solid and secure. I see a positive difference in gas mileage as well. It is a bit cumbersome to remove or install by yourself but it is possible.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Finally got my replacement. Biggest piece of crap cover I've seen! It was nearly $900!! What a joke..... My replacement will be on eBay shortly. Had to exact some frustration on this piece of crap.....
image.jpeg

billyb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Wow, that sucks Murf.

I feel better that I decided on a gator cover instead of the highly touted and expensive backflip.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow, that sucks Murf.

I feel better that I decided on a gator cover instead of the highly touted and expensive backflip.
I'll be shopping for another hard folding cover from any manufactuer other than Bak.

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have the locking roll cover. I like it but if need to haul something and it doesnt fit under the roll box i have a problem

Benny Sibbitt

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I've had a complete freaking disaster with a Bak flip VP. The cover is complete junk and now the manufacturer is dragging their feet on my replacement. Due to my experience, it's my opinion that I will never give Bak Industries another Penney of my hard earned money!! **Drops mic and walks off stage**

Note--- my cover has never had anything on it other than rain and sun. Apparently that's enough to warp the piss out of their cheap crap cover **Drops mic again**

View attachment 38378 View attachment 38379 View attachment 38380 View attachment 38381

How old is your cover? I have same one on my f150 with no problems so far / had about 2 years

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How old is your cover? I have same one on my f150 with no problems so far / had about 2 years
It started to warp at about 9 months and went to a total leaking and sagging mess at one year.

Benny Sibbitt

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

tocelli

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is what I have on my Tundra. Love it and the fact it hooks and my tailgate locks too means things in my bed are secure. The lock by the cab allows me to open with a key and reach items stored by the cab of my truck easily too. It weighs about 50lbs so easy to take on and off truck if ever needed.

http://www.extang.com/encore-folding-tonneau-covers.html