• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Towable Recommendations

LakeTravisBear

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Second this! If you get an inflatable, get one of these. It is hands down the best to inflate deflate things and it will do several on one charge. I usually carry a spare battery as well but never end up needing it. My buddy inflates his 16' zodiac with it and it does that thing in less than 3 minutes! Might be the best thing Ryobi makes!

you need a high pressure or hand pump to top off if you use this one because it does not have enough power to get the tubes to the correct psi to tow properly.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
It does look like fun but For $700 I think I’ll pass. I’m sure my back would love me after trying to get that in the boat after a day of tubing.
Dear Baby Jesus can you imagine messing with that thing on a daily basis??? It's gotta be a , I own a house and a dock and will inflate it once per year type of inflatable. Dang!

pres2028

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Anyone found a good towable for YOUNG kids? 4-6 years old. My wife thinks they shouldn’t be on at all - but they’re actually pretty responsible on the water, good swimmers with a life jacket, and dad is generally more reckless 😂. I’m thinking something with higher sides that can keep them in.

pres2028

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
2 person couch style/mable is good for younger kids. My kids started out on it at ages of 4-6 and still love it.
Nice. Thank you. Was thinking about that one and the 3 person so an adult can go with 2 kids.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice. Thank you. Was thinking about that one and the 3 person so an adult can go with 2 kids.
I’ve put an adult in the middle of the 2 person with both kids and it works well. We also have a 3 person but it’s very, very large and only use it when there are 3 large kids or adults tubing.

pres2028

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
I’ve put an adult in the middle of the 2 person with both kids and it works well. We also have a 3 person but it’s very, very large and only use it when there are 3 large kids or adults tubing.
Very good to know. With our little guys the 2 person should suffice.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone found a good towable for YOUNG kids? 4-6 years old. My wife thinks they shouldn’t be on at all - but they’re actually pretty responsible on the water, good swimmers with a life jacket, and dad is generally more reckless 😂. I’m thinking something with higher sides that can keep them in.
Had my 18mo old on the "couch style" at low speeds. Plenty safe with an adult out there with them, and a good fitting vest.

pres2028

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Had my 18mo old on the "couch style" at low speeds. Plenty safe with an adult out there with them, and a good fitting vest.
Great to know. *Screenshots this to try to convince my wife*

BigPapiBT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeap. They're typically a little smaller in overall size, and maybe just a shade thicker depending on the model. Should fit without an issue. They're usually pretty cheap as well.
FWIW my old liquid force would not fit in the wakeboard section of my Krypt rack. It will fit in the Surf section.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wonder if these large towables that have spheres or pads that allow them to suspend the riders above the water minimize drag enough to where the fuel efficiency pulling kids around all day would be better. With the Super Mable HD 3 person, I can burn through a tank in 5-6 hours going pretty hard and consistent.

Any users of these types of towables have any insight?

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great to know. *Screenshots this to try to convince my wife*
Here's one of them on the neighbors tube. 26mo old here.
download_20210301_210242.jpg

Here they are on the iDrodisk. Little one is 14mo in this pic. Didn't tow him on this thing, but he floated a bunch on it that season.
IMG_20190525_145131.jpg

And of course the swing picture. Love sharing this one :) 13mo here:
IMG_20190525_130258.jpg

Finally. His first fall on the boat. Just over 5mo old.
download_20210301_211000.jpg

Youngest picture we can find is 6wks old, but wife has a less than flattering suit and facial expression so she won't let me post that one.

Kids on boats are awesome!

Sorry for the thread hijack :)

pres2028

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
View attachment 143323

Here they are on the iDrodisk. Little one is 14mo in this pic. Didn't tow him on this thing, but he floated a bunch on it that season.
View attachment 143324

View attachment 143326

View attachment 143327

Youngest picture we can find is 6wks old, but wife has a less than flattering suit and facial expression so she won't let me post that one.

Oh man! This is amazing! Especially the swing - I'm all in on that. We have a 5 year old boy, 3 year old girl (she acts like she's 15 though), and a 10-month old. So it will be a loud and full boat. Thanks for these pics - looks like huge fun, and this will definitely help me make the case!

pres2028

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
View attachment 143323

View attachment 143324

View attachment 143326

View attachment 143327

Sorry, quick follow-up - did you make that swing bracket yourself or does someone sell it?