• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tower Speaker Covers

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Got em Beyondthewake.com ordered white covers. Figured the speakers would get toasted in the sun if I went with black.

woodard1983

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
got mine from beyond the wake, but from their ebay store....they had clearance prices on the covers for my pro80's :)

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I had those neoprene covers for wet sound tower speakers and ended up tossing them and getting a custom Sunbrella cover made for the entire top of the tower. The problem I had with the neoprene covers was that water came into the cover at the top around the tower bar and clamps. Once water is inside those covers, it can't come out! Every time I uncovered the speakers they were dripping wet in condensation. Sunbrella breathes! Go for it-- my cover is a simple bag with a zipper and cost $175 from my local canvas guy. On the road I just wrap a dock line around the bag several times to eliminate flapping. It keeps the highway bugs off of the entire top portion of the tower also.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
My Exile XM9's came with some really nice ones. Have carry handles and the inside is lined with some super soft material. Dont know if they sell them separately.....guess you could check.