• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tracking

stever40

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
getting anxious for new boat to arrive. When I order my vehicles you can track progress. Is there a way to track our boat orders?

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nope. . . .p.s. congrats on the purchase. What did you get?

stever40

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'm the guy (from other posts) that ordered a 242 Limited S e-series but is changing the tower to a non e-series tower.

It's been on order since mid-January. My dealer told be it was scheduled to ship 2/29 but they have no info if it shipped. Not sure how long it takes for shipping.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
getting anxious for new boat to arrive. When I order my vehicles you can track progress. Is there a way to track our boat orders?
The dealer can log into the shipping system and see a status. However, I do not know if they can track its whereabouts once it leaves the plant and is on its way. I ordered my 2015 in September of 2014 and for some reason had an unusully long wait, which was fine since there was not much boating to be had by that point. My dealer sent me daily snapshots of his screen that showed the status. My boat was in the "Ready to Ship" status for a long time before I finally got a pic that showed shipped. Once it shipped, my dealer basically told me he waits for a call from the driver with an expected arrival to make sure the dealership is open and ready to receive the products. Good luck. I hope it shows up soon. I know how anxious I would be.

stever40

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
The dealer can log into the shipping system and see a status. However, I do not know if they can track its whereabouts once it leaves the plant and is on its way. I ordered my 2015 in September of 2014 and for some reason had an unusully long wait, which was fine since there was not much boating to be had by that point. My dealer sent me daily snapshots of his screen that showed the status. My boat was in the "Ready to Ship" status for a long time before I finally got a pic that showed shipped. Once it shipped, my dealer basically told me he waits for a call from the driver with an expected arrival to make sure the dealership is open and ready to receive the products. Good luck. I hope it shows up soon. I know how anxious I would be.

Thanks - this is exactly what my dealer is seeing. How long was your wait time? It will probably help me with expectations.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Mine was about 1 month, but the expectation was 1 week.

stever40

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Mine was about 1 month, but the expectation was 1 week.
Thanks - that sets expectations for me. With the ready to ship date of 2/29, I should look at the end of this month for it to arrive. I will now stop pestering my dealer for a couple weeks.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I guess it won't help if we pester you for pictures of your new boat.:)

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NO-we want your smiling crew.

stever40

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Received a note today from my dealer. The boat will be here next Wednesday. They will then swap the tower and right now we are scheduled to pick it up next Saturday. Happy days ahead!

Then a pic of the smiling crew!