• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Trailer dolly

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Do you just put them on the wheels and use the tongue caster at the same time? This is very intriguing.
I just use them under the wheels. I have a 2017 AR195 that I have to navigate into my garages third car bay through the double door because my third single bay on has an 8’ wide door. I can push the boat into place using the wheel dolly’s on my own. I remove the dolly’s once the boat is in place. F3F6007F-39EA-466B-BC51-FE118848B1D3.jpeg4A0583F9-A744-42FE-BF91-9169574F5C9E.jpeg

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I've learned to get REALLY close with the truck, and then do the "Austin Powers" maneuver (as my wife calls it) to get it the rest of the way over to the wall. Usually about 3 "sets" of forward and back with teh right angles and I'm tucked in to the side wall with less than an inch to spare. My garage has about 18in to the "side" of the door opening that I try to tuck the boat back into.

This picture shows the small amount of "tuck" I have to deal with though.
View attachment 103927
I think you would benefit from using a front mounted hitch. You could eliminate the three sets of back and forth anyway. The downside being you have to attached and detach from the trailer twice instead of once.

Theryan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I ended up getting the wheel dolly things for my boat, and they're a game-changer. I back my boat into my garage with my car, and then detach and put the dollies on and scoot that guy right over to the wall. It made it so that i can actually park it in the garage with my car and actually walk around in there and do things. Night and day difference in terms of space. Very great find.

Jilly Ruby Jane

Reaction score
Boat Make
Bayliner
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
I bought TMD-800c trailer dolly tow tuff to move my 600lbs drift boat/trailer onto a concrete slab. I can just BARELY push it up on the slab, because it has to go up about 8 inches over a 8 foot packed gravel approach to the pad. Its just a little more than I can do by myself. Having the caster wheel makes it so its stable and very controllable. I need to grease the bearings, they came dry and I wanted to try it right away. Easy to put together and good quality coating on the metal. Tires seem strong and durable, glad they don't need air! Yup, worth the price, no doubt!