• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Trailer improvements? or are they not really needed?

I haven't done that yet. It is just a plan. My options are to put a waterproof LED on each frame member down the center plus one on the bow stop as an aiming point, OR to use a long continuous strip of waterproof LED lghts . I have rear floodlights on the trailer and even those make a huge difference when loading in the dark. They light up the underwater area. Cam.

I want to see the floods you have on the trailer too @KXCam22 . I find my guidepost LED lights and then the truck lights give me a rectangle to look at for alignment and illuminates the bunks pretty good too. But I have seen plenty of trailers with LED approach and edge lighting. A centerline light would be great however, because many times I am crabbing in a crosswind, and I have to align at the last minute to get on center bunks. I know where the ends are, but that centerline would help!

Just ordered LED tail lights for my 2015 Shorelandr trailer...can't believe it came with incandescent bulbs! At least the side markers are LEDs.

Back