• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Trim Tabs AR210 Size

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Working with Russ over at Lectrotab. Looks like I will be getting the MLC-1. For reference I have an 2020 AR210, at least on Thursday it will be home with me.

Anyhow he recommend they have great success with the 10" x 14" tabs on the 210's.

Has anyone put this size on their boat? Would it affect using a Yamaha Wakebooster if I decide to get one? Looks like it would get awful tight there, but this is just from pictures.

Any recommendations or knowledge? I scanned the forums and didn't see anyone with this size. Just need to make a decisions so I can place the order.

motomandan

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Working with Russ over at Lectrotab. Looks like I will be getting the MLC-1. For reference I have an 2020 AR210, at least on Thursday it will be home with me.

Anyhow he recommend they have great success with the 10" x 14" tabs on the 210's.

Has anyone put this size on their boat? Would it affect using a Yamaha Wakebooster if I decide to get one? Looks like it would get awful tight there, but this is just from pictures.

Any recommendations or knowledge? I scanned the forums and didn't see anyone with this size. Just need to make a decisions so I can place the order.
Here is a good write up on a 210 hull https://jetboaters.net/threads/210-fsh-lectrotab-trim-tabs.17006/
I have them on my FSH210 as well. I went with the ALC (auto leveling control) couldnt be happier with them!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you I read everything in that thread. Looks like the 10" x 14" would work well.

I guess my only question is will they mess me up or be in the the way if I add a Yamaha WakeBooster?? Anyone have both?

motomandan

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thank you I read everything in that thread. Looks like the 10" x 14" would work well.

I guess my only question is will they mess me up or be in the the way if I add a Yamaha WakeBooster?? Anyone have both?
Someone posted on here it worked with the wakebooster.