• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Trying to polish the Gelcoat on a 2011

I use Star Brite to use on my 2014 Brunswick 28" Challenger Fire/Rescue Boat. My boat remains in the water for up to 9 months a year, in extremely harsh conditions.

Do you have a picture of the boat? What OB's are on it? Salt or fresh water?

Zipper is trying to get the guy to answer a specific question. It is kinda weird. I looked at several posts and it not like he is trying to sell some specific product or point us towards another site or business. But the engagement is a little off.
Beep beep boop :p

Zipper is trying to get the guy to answer a specific question. It is kinda weird. I looked at several posts and it not like he is trying to sell some specific product or point us towards another site or business. But the engagement is a little off.
Beep beep boop :p

Some things get my attention. It is not just this thread. I have replied to other oddly worded generic posts from this user. I have tried to engage this robot in conversation. To no avail until another repetative generic answer above. None of my questions have been answered on other threads, which I think is odd of a human making suggestions on products. I just wanted a picture, threads ago, of "his" Boston Whaler/Brunswick fire and rescue boat owned by someone/thing "boatless", that is all.

My appology to you. I am not trying to mess with your thread.

Last edited:
Not a problem. One thread he mentioned owning a fleet of rental boats or something.

Not a problem. One thread he mentioned owning a fleet of rental boats or something.

Yes it did and still boatless with other numbers and letters that don't go together to make a boat. I've been on it asking questions for a while now with no response or pictures. I still want to see the Boston Whaler fire and rescue boat, I know at least they exist.

20220101_165513.jpg

Back