• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tullytown Cove, PA

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I was thinking about it, started up the smoker for a bbq tho, sorry don’t think I’m gonna be able to get out there...

zelone

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Heres pics of our group. We are usually the biggest tie up in the cove. All are welcome. Everyone brings food, drinks, etc. covetieup.jpg covetieup2.jpg

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Glad to see some local people on here! My 1st post. Sold my four winns last June and looking to get an SX 190 for the spring..

For the Yamaha owners, what dealer do you recommend or who did you purchase your boat from? I'm in Warrington Pa. Thanks!

zelone

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I bought a new boat back in 08, from Full Performance, at Raystown. Never had to get any warranty work done, and have done all my own service and repairs on that boat and the ones I've owned since. You may want to talk to Alan at the Fun Center in Bensalem. They sell Yamaha Skis, and may be able to work on the boats. There was always talk of them selling the boats again. Good luck with the boat, I was checking them out at the A.C. Boat Show today. Really impressed.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Good to know. I was down in AC yesterday and have something pending with clews. Just held up they don't include a water test. I only have 1 year boating experience and it's I/o, so I'm concerned on the learning curve on the steering and driving on the jet platform.
Hoping we can get it resolved! I'm getting excited for the new boat and for striped season in the spring!
I'll be going to Oaks for a 2nd look this coming weekend.

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Glad to see some local people on here! My 1st post. Sold my four winns last June and looking to get an SX 190 for the spring..

For the Yamaha owners, what dealer do you recommend or who did you purchase your boat from? I'm in Warrington Pa. Thanks!
I recommend checking out Patsy's Bay in NY. It's a bit of a hike for you, though should be under 3hrs. Jim's a great guy, we did everything over email and just went up to water test and bring home.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
There's a boat show at the Oaks this coming weekend?
Yup, Philly boat show at the Oaks expo center! Friday thru Sunday.. 3-9 till 3-11.

zelone

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Its a small show, compared to AC or Baltimore, but a boat show beats being at work in March!

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
AC boat show was nice, we were there Friday during the storm... I got my AR192 at Toms River Marine and Motorsports , they didn’t play games with me and gave me a fair price on my trade (Yamaha R6). I’d buy another from them.

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yup, Philly boat show at the Oaks expo center! Friday thru Sunday.. 3-9 till 3-11.
We'll probably be there one of the days, not hard to talk the wife and kids into a boat show in winter.

Captbob

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought my Yamaha from Clews in Frazer in 2010. Jack Ott was very good to deal with. They matched prices that I got from other dealers. They have a very good repair facility and took care of all my warranty work with out any problems. They did not have the color I wanted so that went and got it from another dealer. It always pays to check out the dealer's reputation. The season is short and you want to have a dealer you can rely on to take care of a problem in a timely manner and not too far away.

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I bought mine up at Highway Marine in Quakertown...Dustin was easy to deal with and came through for me pretty big on getting an extended warranty handled. Id recommend them, he actually just helped a friend of mine buy their first boat a week or two ago.
@zelone Im in the cove their all the time, I'm usually in a tie up of 7-10 boats behind that group, I have the grey and black sx if you see me out there. I wet slip my boat right there at D&S

zelone

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@LeeFlan7 Awesome man. Let's say this year, you bring your 7-10, we bring our 10-20 and take the cove parties up a notch!

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought mine up at Highway Marine in Quakertown...Dustin was easy to deal with and came through for me pretty big on getting an extended warranty handled. Id recommend them, he actually just helped a friend of mine buy their first boat a week or two ago.
@zelone Im in the cove their all the time, I'm usually in a tie up of 7-10 boats behind that group, I have the grey and black sx if you see me out there. I wet slip my boat right there at D&S
I bought mine at Highway Marine as well. Great people to deal with. It's there now, in winter storage. Keep hoping to go get it, but this weather just won't let up.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Yeah we definitely should do a Yamaha day either there or the sand bar north of there by the 295 overpass this year

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@D3nN1s great idea, me and mine are in! I hear what you mean about this weather, my boat is in storage at the marina and I really want to get it unwrapped and install the new speakers and amp I picked up...just when spring is so close its even further away

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We would be in for a get together this summer.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sounds good to me too.