• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tullytown Cove, PA

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
ha, so its your fault, I just cant wait for the first 60 degree day so I can start adding all the mods I collected over the winter...
I hear you. I have two boxes overflowing with stuff to install sitting in the living room staring at me.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
ha, so its your fault, I just cant wait for the first 60 degree day so I can start adding all the mods I collected over the winter...
Ha, I've been sneaking out and installing stuff on the 48-50 degree days we've had. I want to be ready to rock on the first warmish day we get.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Sean where are you putting in when you go out on the river? Hawk Island?

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sean where are you putting in when you go out on the river? Hawk Island?
We generally go out of Curtin's in Burlington, but we go to Hawk Island once in awhile (especially if we are planning to head a little further south toward Philly). Curtins is only a few minutes further for us, but its pretty easy to fuel and snack up at Wawa on the way.

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I met some new people from the area today at Highway Marine in Quakertown. I told them about this forum and thread, hopefully we hear from them, they seemed like a nice, fun loving family.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I met some new people from the area today at Highway Marine in Quakertown. I told them about this forum and thread, hopefully we hear from them, they seemed like a nice, fun loving family.
I was trying to get there yesterday to see about any show specials on gear and accessories but had some other things take priority. It’s great to be adding to the local group!

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anybody down for a cruise down the Delaware to the C&D canal and on down into the Chesapeake sometime this summer?

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
We thought about it, probably after the Bimini trip, maybe August if we can squeeze it in

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Could be interesting, sounded further than it is. Looks like about 3 hours from Burlington to the Chesapeake. I had no idea the C&D canal existed.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Our dream trip down that way would be to VRBO a house with a dock in Annapolis MD and spend a weekend or so by boat.

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have that trip planned for the weekend after July 4th.
Leaving on Friday morning, stop for lunch at Chesapeake Inn then on down to Mear Great Oak Marina.
They have a small lodge there so we have a slip and a water view room for the weekend.

Id be up for doing it more than once

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Sbrown , yes on the trip down the C&D. I do that and the chesapeake (northeast Md).

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We are going on the Bimini run scheduled for the end of June, but we plan on being back in time to spend the 4th on the Chesapeake.

We usually drop in at Anchor in Northeast, but I've always wondered why we didn't just drop in north of Philly and take the boat the rest of the way. I guess when you get in a habit, it's hard to do things differently.

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
i wet slip at DS Marina in the cove...Ill be boating the full way from there

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
6A19692F-9CFA-4C53-B652-7B56999A30D3.jpeg 58597E43-9720-40D8-9285-D96EB5726486.jpeg
E6795E82-5A64-4F33-A5C4-79BCF04A3AE0.jpeg
First 70 degree day... round 1 of winter mods installed

zelone

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We make 2-3 trips down to the Chesepeake Inn, and usually at least 1 on a bigger boat, to the Bay. From Neshaminy to the Inn is about 2 hours, with a couple pee/beer breaks. I haven't taken my boat past the Chesepeake Inn yet. I don't really like to be South of the Philly Airport after dark, so I always time it, so that my return trip puts me at least to Penns Landing by sundown. I have good friends with a house on a canal near the Naughty Goose in NE MD. Its about 45 minutes past the Inn, may take the boat that far and stay overnight this year.
Probably wont be around the 4th of July though, hoping to put together a huge sandbar party. Not sure which date yet, but we want to bring a DJ on a pontoon to really get the party going.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sounds like a fun ride. I'd be down for sure. I've only ever been down to around the tacony bridge for south travel and up as north as the trenton makes bridge. Launced off duck island a couple times with a buddy back about 5-8 years ago.