• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tullytown Cove, PA

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I really want to go out for a float Saturday, but I have Phillies tix. I'm torn, lol.

Christopher Dobrosky

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are in Pittsburgh and love the idea of meeting up, we haven’t really had any opportunity to do it yet.

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So did anybody make it out on the water this past weekend? Some good news on my part; I passed my instructor's class and I'm now certified by Pa Fish and Boat Commission to teach Water Rescue and Emergency Response at both an awareness level and an Ops level.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
nice, congrats... I still have to get mine all setup for the summer. Its coming up fast

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm hoping the weather for Saturday perks up a little bit. It was looking nice earlier in the week. Really want to get out for a quick shakedown run/float before we put in the slip in early May.

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
nice, congrats... I still have to get mine all setup for the summer. Its coming up fast
Thanks. Yeah, my boat is still in wrap up at highway marine. Last year we got it out at the end of March and it ended up snowing into April, so this year I'm afraid to pick it up too soon, lol

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Tied up at the Bristol Docks, beautiful out but the debris is the worst I’ve ever seen it.

Stupid boat is still taking on water, so will be dragging it back to highway marine soon.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Had a feeling it is going to be bad this year since the water levels are so high.

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Early in the year tends to be worse for debris...especially with rainfall.
Im taking tomorrow and Wednesday off work to detail and prep the boat and will be in my slip by the end of the month.

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My boat is cleaned, detailed and ready to go...thinking it might go in on Tuesday and let the season begin

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Niiiiiice. Hope to have my boat back by the end of the week, and in the water first week of May.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just picked up mine from winter storage on Saturday. Battery is on charge. Hopefully get it in the water one evening this week. Seems like Ma Nature is off her meds for the next couple of days with the crazy temp swing; but we could have gotten that 4 letter S word like Illinois and the mid west so I guess we are still ahead of the game.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone make it out today or planning to get out today. Looks pretty good out there.

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Maybe this evening....depends on when I get out of work and the weather

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm on the Susquehanna River up in Harrisburg. Training to be an Emergency Boat Operation and Rescue (EBOR) instructor. So we were out all day in 12 ft Zodiacs with 20-40 horsepower outboards playing in current. I'll be doing the same thing tomorrow, but tomorrow we get to flip them and other fun stuff.

Hopefully I'll get the Yamaha out next weekend and come down to the bay area.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thought I saw a Yamaha down near the Turnpike bridge around 4PM. Unfortunately, I was viewing it from the bridge and not my boat.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wife and I dropped the boat in the water for the first time Saturday late afternoon. Didn't leave Neshaminy marina till around 4:30 or so. Fair amount of debris in the water with more being north rather then south. Cove was empty except for 3 or 4 jet skiers right at the entrance. Had some action with a partially capsizing vessel down towards Linden Ave. We were getting down that way after he had been stabilized but heard the details from some people at the marina. Hope everyone was safe! @LeeFlan7 do you have your boat on a lift or floating dock or is it in the water @ D&S?

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@LeeFlan7 do you have your boat on a lift or floating dock or is it in the water @ D&S?
I wet slip at D&S, thought about other ways about doing my boating but with 3 young kids the wet slip takes away a bunch of other headaches.
I'm going to be out tomorrow if anyone is around, thinking of running south towards the city and having a bit of lunch on the water.