• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tullytown Cove, PA

Farmdog267

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Had a nice time up at Blue Marsh Lake yesterday. Hopefully getting out on the river 1 or 2 days before Memorial day.

BigT51

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What was the water temperature? Warm enough to get in? That's the closest lake to me. I live near Harrisburg.

Sbrown

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We were at Beltzville Lake sunday for a few hours. Water was still too chilly for me, but the kids got in and tubed a bit.

Farmdog267

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Blue marsh was chilly but doable for a short period. The hot and humid air and the beating sun made to colder water a bit more tolerable!

Farmdog267

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone headed to Penns Landing tonight for the fire works?

Sbrown

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I
Anyone headed to Penns Landing tonight for the fire works?
If I'd known about them sooner I would've gone. Unfortunately, we made other plans at this point.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anyone know what the deal with Burlington Island is? Used to be that it was prohibited to be on the island, but lately we've been seeing tons of boats beached there or tied up just offshore, and nobody seems to mind.

gsbrown

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Anyone know what the deal with Burlington Island is? Used to be that it was prohibited to be on the island, but lately we've been seeing tons of boats beached there or tied up just offshore, and nobody seems to mind.
I know they have been doing a few clean up projects on the island this year removing a lot of trash and scrap that was dumped there. Not sure if they have anything planned for the island in the future. I've never stopped there because of the prohibited signs.