• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tullytown Cove, PA

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nastiest effing fly on earth, that's what it is. Second only to the swarming gnats on the bay you get with a windless day.

We almost put our boat on a slip that feeds out into great bay, but I found that about 50% of the time we went out to the bay, the insects were too much to deal with at rest.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Sunday’s weather looks ideal, lee you said you were gonna head out on the ski Saturday and check the water out? If it’s decent I could convince the wife for another day on the water Sunday

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Saw a few reports on facebook that there is surprisingly little debris.

This is a localish page for anyone who hasnt seen it: Log into Facebook | Facebook

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Is any one heading out tomorrow (Sunday 6/22)? I may take the waverunner (boat coming next year) from the Pennsauken ramp to the Tullytown cove area. I have never been there before so I'm hoping its an easy ride. I'd love to say hi or ride up together if any one is in the area.

Last edited:

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'll be out too, probably cove in the morning and sandbar in the afternoon. Easy ride up from Pennsauken.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Went to curtains for dinner/drinks last night, didn’t look to bad but when the tide turned a couple trees floated by

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Yeah we’re in, boat is still hooked up from today... we’ll be in the area

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Just keep heading north, you’ll go under the PA /NJ turnpike bridge, tullytown cove will be on the left right after... the sandbar is about another 15 minutes further near the 295 overpass, can’t miss it

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Gorgeous out today, practically zero debris. Think I saw @LeeFlan7 coming out of the cove. Another AR240 in here too.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@seanmclean i thought I recognized the dog!
I was heading to Bristol for brunch at the king george.
Nice! Didn't know they had brunch! We ended up there later in the evening for a salad and their lobster bisque.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Nice! Didn't know they had brunch! We ended up there later in the evening for a salad and their lobster bisque.
Lol I don’t know how I missed all of you we literally did the same things, we ended up at the king George around 8 and had the lobster bisque