• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

ULTIMATE STEERING COMPATIBLE FANGS " SALE"

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I have a very limited inventory of the COBRA FANGS that mount on the Ultimate steering systems, The fangs mount on the bottom of the side force stabilizer under the nozzle . They operate separately from the fins. The fangs provide power steering They improve reverse control and they also help you when using the reverse for braking. We usually sold the fangs using just one on the outside of the nozzle on twin engine boats to provide the desired effects However you could use two fangs per nozzle for enhanced effect. The fangs were sold for 75 dollars on a single engine application with 2 fangs 2 locking tabs and hardware for that setup, or A twin engine set using just the one fang per nozzle 4 locking tabs and hardware for 85 dollars, or for the twin engine set that people wanted 4 fangs with 4 locking tabs and hardware for 150 dollars . I am going to sell the remaining inventory at 50 dollars per single engine set , so if you already have 2 fangs on your system and you want to upgrade to the 4 fang system you only need to get one more single engine set to accomplish this. In any event if you contact me directly either via pm or email I can help you with this, email is jeff@cobrajetsteering.com there are a lot of posts about the fangs for the Ultimate system just do a search . here is one thread https://jetboaters.net/threads/cobra-venom-fangs-now-available.8915/page-2

Last edited: