• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Umbrella ...Anchor Shade II by Taylor made

WetWillie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
C1BC5449-59BE-442C-B23F-B3F6DBBAB395.jpeg I like that ^^^ as well for the front how limited is the height??? And is there a center support pole or is that frame on the top all that’s needed???

mdchachi

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I tried out the Anchor Shade 3 for the first time last weekend. I mounted the rear tie downs to the wake tower which was probably not the best idea.
It did the job and kept the ladies shaded but I'll try using the middle cleats next time to get proper force pulling down on it on all four sides and hopefully less movement.
I happened to have an extra wall-guard for baby-gates or spring-loaded shower curtains that worked well at the bottom. You can see it in the photo.
Even with all this moving around the base stayed put and didn't damage the mats.

anchorshade.gif

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Holy balls that is a lot of movement. Mine doesn't do anything like that, even in a brisk breeze. by brisk I mean it damn near yanked me off the back of the boat when I went to take it down

mdchachi

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Holy balls that is a lot of movement. Mine doesn't do anything like that, even in a brisk breeze. by brisk I mean it damn near yanked me off the back of the boat when I went to take it down
Yeah definitely room for improvement in my mounting technique. ;-)

WetWillie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I think next is to upgrade mounting hardware... Im going to add SS Carabiners and D Hooks on mine soon...

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I am really glad I stumbled on this thread. Want to find a grey one to try out next weekend but does anyone have a good picture of the grey? I am trying to see if black or grey will look better on my boat

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It sucks in the bow.
Pretty solid over the stern though. Clip right at the Bimini frame with the shade resting on the Bimini for stability.

39CE7DE4-A2C8-41DA-B1B8-4E4792B6BF2C.jpeg 37705B76-1D07-41C5-B4A5-21564DB5BEB1.jpeg

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes. Anchor Shade. Got it at overtons with a coupon.

sfadchi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just picked one up from Overtons for $79.00 shipped! Code Overtons40 for 40% off