• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Update on the Cobra jet Steering SALE

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I have had several people ask about the sale requiring a combo purchase and not really applying to the individual parts so for the remainder of the sale I will include Magnum A K systems, Ultimate A K systems,regular Ultimate systems and Mega Fang Plus systems.
Remember this steering is much more than just slow speed assistance, The Ultimate provides high speed mid range and slow speed assistance, it has numerous sub settings and the ability to stagger the fins for even more versatility, it also has electability. It is compatible with the mega fang plus as sold or the lateral thrusters if you choose the alternate side force stabilizer. In that case just specify you want the alternate side force stabilizer and it will be sent in place of the original one. The sale price for this setup is for the twin setup For combo setups refer back to the original sale pricing.
The magnum A K steering is designed for the 21 and 24 foot articulating keel boats up to 2018 models. This also includes the second tie rod for balancing out the steering system. The steering is also adjustable for changing the level of influence to meet your particular needs. This system also provides steering assistance at the dock or wide open and in between get better high speed turns with less speed bleed off and feedback in the steering . This system is compatible with the A K Mega Fang set or the lateral thrusters as sold so no need for any change in parts for either system to be added to this.
The sale price for this system by itself will be if you wish to add the A K mega Fang Plus system refer back to the original sale pricing for both.
I will also offer the new Ultimate A K steering system, this also has the second tie rod included , this system is the largest of my A K systems it is also spring loaded, adjustable and selectable if you want the best system available anywhere this is it! And it too is compatible with the A K Mega Fang Plus system or the lateral thrusters as sold no mods required . This system will be included in the sale for if you wish to add the A K Mega Fang Plus system just refer back to the original combo pricing. https://jetboaters.net/threads/special-members-only-sale-by-cobra-jet-steering-llc.19517/
Note there are members of this site who have these systems and who have the combination of the mega fang plus or the lateral thrusters all playing nicely together with these steering systems , just ask around or read some of the posts. To place an order or get information on any of the products just send me an email jeff@cobrajetsteering.com Sale ended

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I am scheduler to pick up the new 2019 compatible magnum A K steering brackets tomorrow, I already have the spacers that are needed so once I have the brackets I should be all set for that system to be compatible with the new nozzles and reverse hoods.