• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Upgrade complete! 2023 255xd made it home today

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
What an awesome way to break it in. When we were down last, I rented a center console in Islamorada, and then daydreamed about having my boat down with us in Key West. Congrats on the upgrade!
Thanks man! yeah it was definitely worth the trailering down, truck took a beating but was worth it. Soon enough we will be in the dirty Delaware!

84rzv500r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I knew I shoulda said something on here when we planned the trip, figured someone woulda been close…. Maybe next time, we got a pretty good hook up on a house in marathon so we should be back
I'll be here drinkin beer 🍻

YoDaddy292

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m so freaking jealous! Absolutely beautiful boat!

GeoBlaster

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Strange. I thought the volume control dial on the 23's was going to be on the left side like the new 22' footer. Guess I was wrong!

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Yeah didn’t make it to the 25s yet, I’m sure it’s soon to come

Goflight2

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
will do,

We are pretty setup from our last boat, but for the new one a couple additional seadek matts are probably going to be the first thing we do. This thing feels like a space ship compared to our 2015
Where are you thinking of putting the new mats?

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Up front where the pup likes to stand (each side of the anchor locker) and then under the two removable swim deck cushions.