• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Upper Chesapeake Yamaha Run?

What date(s) work best for you?

• 6/4

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 6/11

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 6/25

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Isn't it rocky out near Lapidum?

Jeff L24

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I've put in at Perryville and Port Deposit. Has a date been set yet?

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've put in at Perryville and Port Deposit. Has a date been set yet?
Not yet. I will pick some weekends and put a poll up soon. I think last I counted we have about 12 boaters interested.

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
voting poll is up. Let me know dates that work best. Jun 18 I am unavailable, hence why I excluded it.

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
We'll be in Ft Myers on 6/4 and 6/11... 6/25 works

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like 6/25 is the date! We will track the weather as it gets closer and repost here if need to pick another weekend.

I'm thinking we meet at Port Deposit ramp around 9:30am - 10am, leave by 10:30am. Get to Chesapeake Inn around noon.... Let me know if that doesn't work for anyone.

Boat Ramp: Marina Park, South Main Street, Port Deposit, MD ($10 launch fee - self service box next to the ramp)
If launching from somewhere else, let us know if you can boat over to us at the ramp, or if we need to pick a meet up spot somewhere along the way.

Last edited:

BigT51

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like 6/25 is the date! We will track the weather as it gets closer and repost here if need to pick another weekend.

I'm thinking we meet at Port Deposit ramp around 9:30am - 10am, leave by 10:30am. Get to Chesapeake Inn around noon.... Let me know if that doesn't work for anyone.

Boat Ramp: Marina Park, South Main Street, Port Deposit, MD ($10 launch fee - self service box next to the ramp)
If launching from somewhere else, let us know if you can boat over to us at the ramp, or if we need to pick a meet up spot somewhere along the way.
Are you going to make reservations at the Inn? If 12 boats are going, that's going to be a big group. Never been to the Chesapeake Inn so I don't know how they handle boating patrons.

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are you going to make reservations at the Inn? If 12 boats are going, that's going to be a big group. Never been to the Chesapeake Inn so I don't know how they handle boating patrons.
Yes. Definitely going to make a reservation. I will call today to check in with them on how they prefer to handle it, date we need a firm headcount by, etc. Then I will probably use a new poll to gather who's in, boat size, and number of people.

I realize its far out, so if your status or headcount changes I will just ask you let us know and I will adjust the reservation accordingly.

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
6/25 we meet at Port Deposit ramp (Marina Park, South Main Street, Port Deposit, MD) between 9:30am - 10am, leave by 10:30am. Get to Chesapeake Inn around noon. If you are in, please post below the following information:

Size of boat?
# of people on your boat?
Do you plan on dropping in at Port Deposit or boating to Port Deposit?

If status or headcount changes as we get closer, I understand, just let me know.

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We would normally say yes, we will be in Upstate NY..Lake George family vacation. We will follow this incase you do more

BigT51

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
6/25 we meet at Port Deposit ramp (Marina Park, South Main Street, Port Deposit, MD) between 9:30am - 10am, leave by 10:30am. Get to Chesapeake Inn around noon. If you are in, please post below the following information:

Size of boat?
# of people on your boat?
Do you plan on dropping in at Port Deposit or boating to Port Deposit?

If status or headcount changes as we get closer, I understand, just let me know.
My boat is an AR230 so 23' and we plan to launch at Port Deposit. Head count wise, we will be anywhere from 2 (my wife and I) to 5 (my 3 kids who still live at home ages 15 to 21) depending on my kids work schedules this summer. I can get a more accurate count closer to the date.

motomandan

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We have a FSH 210. It will be 2 of us! We plan on launching at Port Deposit Ramp.

ashton yamamha2.jpg

Mike's

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Elk Neck State park is a good ramp too - lots of parking

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Count us in... 4 total, My wife, 13 and 15 y/o boys and myself. 212x (21') we'll launch at Port deposit.

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I thought the plan was launch early, hang out at FBI, then head to Chesapeake Inn for dinner... not tryin to eat early and have to poop all day

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I thought the plan was launch early, hang out at FBI, then head to Chesapeake Inn for dinner... not tryin to eat early and have to poop all day
I'm not sure how far people are trailering from and how late people want to stay out. It's the first one, so let's keep it simple and just go straight to Chesapeake Inn. I'm down to hit the island on the way back, gives people the option if they want to break off and do other things they can do that too.

FlyGuns

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Any Yamaha boaters interested in doing a run from Fishing Battery Island to Chesapeake Inn? (Or open to going to other places/suggestions). I drop in at port deposit, MD.

Figured I would attempt to get the conversation started and if people are interested we can figure out a date.
My wife and I boat out of NorthEast, MD in a Yamaha 242. We are interested. This was a new purchase for us last year and are looking to meet cool people to hang out with when we are down there. last year we frequented Lee's Landing and the Chesapeake Inn, but don't really know anyone yet. (We are from PA)

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My wife and I boat out of NorthEast, MD in a Yamaha 242. We are interested. This was a new purchase for us last year and are looking to meet cool people to hang out with when we are down there. last year we frequented Lee's Landing and the Chesapeake Inn, but don't really know anyone yet. (We are from PA)
Where in PA? My wife and I are in Downingtown, PA. We were out yesterday, did our first trip to the Nauti Goose from Port Deposit. it's a nice area up there.

FlyGuns

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Where in PA? My wife and I are in Downingtown, PA. We were out yesterday, did our first trip to the Nauti Goose from Port Deposit. it's a nice area up there.
We are from the Harrisburg Area. We keep our boat on the rack at Shelter Cove. Nauti Goose is usually our first stop of the day for our Orange Crush fix! Look for us out there, Boat name is Air O' Salt (I'm an Air Assault Blackhawk pilot, haha)