• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Used 2016 Yamaha 190 FSH Deluxe

jetfisher

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Oh my, thats a nice looking set up. If my whaler was sold i would be tempted to drive down and haul that back home. Like the additions on that boat. Someone will get a nice boat thats for sure.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Oh my, thats a nice looking set up. If my whaler was sold i would be tempted to drive down and haul that back home. Like the additions on that boat. Someone will get a nice boat thats for sure.
It might be worth checking what they would offer in trade.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I thought that said "50% off" as in 50% off the boat!!! I was like, where are my keys?.... I'll be waiting in their parking lot tomorrow morning. Awe shucks...gotta read that fine print.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
190 fsh trailer tires problem

I would hand those to your dealer and get a replacement set. Use that set as your spare for emergency. As long as they have the rims and tires in their possession they should be able to warranty it for you.

OUT ON THE REEF

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I would hand those to your dealer and get a replacement set. Use that set as your spare for emergency. As long as they have the rims and tires in their possession they should be able to warranty it for you.

OUT ON THE REEF

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I call the dealer but it will take some time
I call the tire manufacturer Carlisle and they will send me 2 tires and rims free of charge,that's the best way and fastest
Thanks. ..

highanddryinco

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Has anyone actually laid eyes or hands on this boat yet?

I've been talking to them via phone and email...measurements with top folded and a few other things. They've been very responsive, helpful, and friendly, seemingly a nice place to do business with.
They had a test drive scheduled yesterday...anybody here?
Who knows, maybe gone by now.

OUT ON THE REEF

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Has anyone actually laid eyes or hands on this boat yet?

I've been talking to them via phone and email...measurements with top folded and a few other things. They've been very responsive, helpful, and friendly, seemingly a nice place to do business with.
They had a test drive scheduled yesterday...anybody here?
Who knows, maybe gone by now.
Im sorry but i dont understand!

highanddryinco

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
The original post was about the used FSH at Cycle Springs. Sorry for the confusion...Just getting back on topic as I've been curious about that boat since it popped up here.

I liked your info about the tires and wheels but it seems to have popped up on many other threads at least on my login. Glad things worked out for you. Hopefully the new stuff is better when it arrives.

OUT ON THE REEF

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
The original post was about the used FSH at Cycle Springs. Sorry for the confusion...Just getting back on topic as I've been curious about that boat since it popped up here.

I liked your info about the tires and wheels but it seems to have popped up on many other threads at least on my login. Glad things worked out for you. Hopefully the new stuff is better when it arrives.
Thanks. ......

highanddryinco

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Thanks.
I haven't figured out if there's a PM feature on this site yet so if you know, please drop me a line.

Dan

highanddryinco

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Never mind. I talked to the dealer this morning. Whoever did the test drive this past weekend put money down. I snooze I lose. :meh:

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Price is listed in the ad at $33,550.00

bgruhn76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I have seen this boat in person. It is spotless! The Cycle Springs custom TTop is WAY nicer than Yamaha OEM. It already has the recall done, $1000 Garmin unit, and aluminum trailer. I believe it has the 5 yr ext warranty, as well as the dealer offers lifetime drivetrain warranty if you have it serviced 1x per year with them. They offer 50% gift card for service up to $2,000 at time of purchase, and employee pricing on accessories. Nice folks. Talked to both owners that day, and 3 sales guys. All of them love the FSH. They have 2 brand new Sports in stock also.

bgruhn76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Annnnnd. just saw your other post about a deposit on it. Yeah, I didn't expect it to last long.

highanddryinco

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Yeah, thought I'd give it a few days to see if the other guy's financing went through or not. I'm in theory first up on the call back list but haven't heard back so I'm putting plan B into effect this weekend. Taking Friday off and taking the lovely Mrs. HighandDry on a little road trip to a cabin on a big lake 700 miles away. Just so happens that there's a dealer there with a couple on his lot. Only painted trailers on his stock boats but I'm 95% freshwater anyway so we'll see what happens by the end of the weekend.
Psst...got off the phone with the Yamaha finance guy yesterday...good to go just in case. :winkingthumbsup"

bgruhn76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
FYI, dealer cost for upgrading to aluminum trailer is only $300.