• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Utopia rub rail insert

Mfpaul

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Has anyone replaced the rub rail insert on a Utopia? I have a new to me 2007 that is missing the rubber insert. Hoping TACO or other offers a replacement but not sure what style or profile or measurement to use for selection. OEM part is/was:
BUMPER TRIM, CHARCOAL GRAY

Thanks for any leads

mikum1968

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone replaced the rub rail insert on a Utopia? I have a new to me 2007 that is missing the rubber insert. Hoping TACO or other offers a replacement but not sure what style or profile or measurement to use for selection. OEM part is/was:

Thanks for any leads
I have the rub rail if you're still looking. Parting out my Utopia.

Mfpaul

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I found a new one a while back, but thank you. What happened to yours? Would you have the rear swim deck grab handles in good shape? I have one that has sun cracks.

Attachments

mikum1968

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I found a new one a while back, but thank you. What happened to yours? Would you have the rear swim deck grab handles in good shape? I have one that has sun cracks.

my handles are pristine. let me know if you want them.

mikum1968

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sold the handles. Sorry. Let me know if you need anything else?

mikum1968

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Thanks for any leads
I'm parting out my Utopia. Do you still need the rub rail?

mikum1968

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry, didn't read the whole post. I still have the swim deck handles. Whatever the part is new, I'll go 50 percent plus shipping.

FreddyS

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Hi I just bought a used utopia. Where can I find the tub rail and real handles that you got? TIA

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited: