• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Vinyl replacement/repair and boat value questions

I seem to recall getting a message from JBP that said that these weren't going to be made? Correct me if I'm wrong, Will... I missed the window of opportunity to get my boat re-skinned over the winter, so it's going to get done THIS upcoming winter. The additional cost of materials that will replicate the original pattern (getting it done locally) was about $400 on my estimate from last year.

@Port0222 We still have not gotten this to a production level. We have been too busy to take the time necessary to work through all the kinks inherent with creating a production product. Sorry, wish I had better news.

Moa_chaser, I wonder if we could get a group discount. I think I will be replacing mine this winter too.

@thcole ... I doubt it. The Amish shop I go to is as busy as they want to be. Great prices, great work though... Everyone in my area recommends them.

Looking for a best solution to remove pink mold from boat seats. Then PinkAway Home Solution created by Gestalt Scientific is the best option. With this method boat owner removes the pink stain easily and quickly.

Anyone ever get those seats redone?
@JetBoatPilot ever finish your product?
I get the feeling it may be too many options and people wanting different things for a kit to be feasible.
Looking to do my whole boat in the next few years.

We never did get a kit through production. It was not possible for several reasons. Ultimately we got out of the upholstery business this year and are not likely to get back in any time soon.

Where to remove the vinyl boat seats. if it all boat seats are become pink, then there is any method to remove

Back