• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Vortex Pics

OrangeTJ

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It certainly should be fast with 500 hp on tap! I suppose it all depends on how efficient the hull and pump designs are, though. I'd imagine holeshot will be incredible either way. I'd also imagine that fuel consumption will be very high for owners who use the full power frequently. Twin 200s might be the sweet spot - 400 hp is still nothing to sneeze at and more than is available on the vast majority of I/O boats in this size range.