• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Waiver form?

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I disagree, my mom picked my friends when I was a teenager and made sure I had no say in the matter. The ones she let me hang out with are successful now. The ones whom she did not, are either in jail or drug addicts. Even though I hated it back then and at times was really defiant about it, I really can't argue with it now that the results are out.
Yea, I think that there are situations where it works or families that can pull that off. Some kids just rebel ever more when you try to do this with them. Having a good heart to heart talk with my kids about the importance of having good friends is what I plan to do, and have done to some extent.

I've thought about this thread a lot and appreciate all the comments above (especially from the lawyers). I don't think I'm going to make people sign a form. I may get some ready and have them in the boat just in case I get into a strange situation where it may be appropriate, but for the most part I'll rely on my Umbrella policy.