• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wake surf board issues.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
So last Christmas eve I order my inland surfer tako board from overtons because they have a promotion order so much get 50 in a gift card. Place my order and receive my board on the date I was suppossed to only one problem, the nose is dinged up. So I return the board due to the damage and wait on my new board. Long story short the change the date I am to get my new board 3 different times, the last change was yesterday to June now, so I am pissed! So last night I change my order to a Byerly Volt. I will give a review when I actually get to use it.

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Another board to try !!!! Cool !!!! And you can always use my tako !!!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yep, I think this will be a great board after watching some you tube videos and seeing what the bottom looks like. I think this thing is built for speed and tricks!! comes with 4 fins and one nose fin for switches. Cant wait to get it in the mail.

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yep, I think this will be a great board after watching some you tube videos and seeing what the bottom looks like. I think this thing is built for speed and tricks!! comes with 4 fins and one nose fin for switches. Cant wait to get it in the mail.
This board has been discontinued. PLEASE ORDER A DIFFERENT ONE. :) :) :)