• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want to buy... '08-'09 SX230 or 232L

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Looking for quality pre-owned boat. Must have been garage kept when not in use, low hours, and well maintained. Contact me here first for personal contact info...

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Oh boy!!! Getting back in the saddle, eh?

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Ha ha...if I could convince the wife, I would just go get one tomorrow. But if a quality boat comes up, you never know murf...might have to pull the trigger! Like most of us...the other forum gave a venue of folks to sort things, show off their mods, and bounce stuff off of each other. I had the perfect boat. And I didn't hold back on the mods! This forum and this group of guys don't even know they are responsible for me getting bitten by the boat bug again!

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Well that didn't take long... I know the feeling. I only made it a month after selling my sx210!

N1AGH

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Hello Mel,

You've been "boatless" longer than I thought you would make it. I think you really want something to make all the nice mods to again. Let me say "Welcome back" since I expect you will be back on the water soon. Best wishes to you & Clara.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Howdy Russ! And welcome to Jetboaters! Glad you joined us! I probably shouldn't have sold the boat. But now getting Clara on board with another one is my stumbling block. So not sure if that will happen or not. How's your boat running?

N1AGH

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
It's running great, or was when I put it away for the cold months. Looking forward to getting it out soon, hopefully in March. It's ready to go - just need to disconnect the battery chargers and fill the fresh water tank. Bryan & family may be here for a couple of days in March. So if it's warm enough, we'll get out then. You might try getting Clara out on someone else's boat. That may get her back in the mood. Good to hear from you. Hope all is going well.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Life is good Russ...just looking more toward retirement now and that is what has Clara's focus on parking money in places it grows vs things like a boat. Ironically, we spend more than what ownership costs, several times a year vacationing. Not giving up Hana! But it was never a big issue. It is just a sizeable amount that she sees now and doesn't want to see it not working for us. I'm still working on her though!!!

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@txav8r ...that "other board" has a 2008 212x for sale in the Dallas area by a user named cambel if you want one of us with valid access to check it out for you... 27k and looks to be in decent shape...:cool:

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I am not really wanting a tower Lee but thanks for looking! I am partial to an SX but I might consider an SS or a 232L.

RIchard Eastman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a 2004 SX230 with 53 hours I'm looking to unload. It was covered first but has been in dry lock for a few years. The trailer is not doing too well. It doesn't like salt water... As you can tell, we never have time to use it. I'm a little ways away in the plywood state(Florida).

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Hello Richard and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here!

I had a pristine '08 SX230HO. That is the body style and engine I hope to find. But thank you for responding!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@txav8r If you would like, I would be willing to let you store your tower on my boat if you get an AR. That way you could open your options a bit. :winkingthumbsup"

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just being polite and offering free storage :devilhorns:

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I have to check those links...thanks! I'm working and haven't had a chance to do more than get through the conversations but would really like to see the new posts!

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think we are done with boats, the two oldest kids are married with kids, our youngest Emily is in college, so we enjoy riding our Stand Up Jet Ski's way more than boating these days. There are times I miss our 2006 SX230 though. We may buy another Yamaha Boat down the road when the Grandkids are old enough for water sports. So here is our current fleet of ski's:

Oh very nice! I know my 14 yr. old is itching to get out on a ski, but we are still happy with the jetboat and the Hobie 18 catamaran.....for now! =)

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sounds great! I think there is still some room in the garage, somewhere, maybe I can get rid of the lawn care stuff......after I get rid of the lawn of course!

Bartlett is an awesome lake! Used to sail on pleasant but have not been there in years.....