• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want to buy... '08-'09 SX230 or 232L

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We may have to plan an outing to both just to make sure we cover all the bases, um, lakes! =)

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have your email.... I will get it to you that way.......:thumbsup:

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
And now, back to your regularly scheduled thread! Sorry for the hijacking! lol!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Thanks!

DeadlyFrog

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looking for quality pre-owned boat. Must have been garage kept when not in use, low hours, and well maintained. Contact me here first for personal contact info...
I really do hope you find just what your looking for! Then we will have the txav8r at 100% rather then at 99.9%. Good luck!!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I have glanced...but working and just the phone screen, so more later

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@txav8r, saw this on "another forum" and copied the message...don't know who the dealer is but I'm guessing we could find out pretty easily...

<Ok so we are making a 6hr round trip to Kentucky to look at a 08 SX230HO. Has only 25 hours on it from one owner. Supposedly the previous owners wife didn't like the ride. Pics online look very good. Dealership has it listed for $27500. From what Ive seen out there, its a good deal. What say you guys? Oh and it has a fish finder but otherwise stock. NADA looks like a ave retail is $27-29000.>

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Hey Mel.....I have an '08 232 Limited sitting in the garage! I'm not looking to part with it just wanted to let you know reading all of your post at the other site is the reason I bought it!:thumbsup:

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Thanks Zarrella! I enjoyed my boat, virtually the same boat as you. Wished I still had it, but alas, time changes all things. I will continue to participate here and be of assistance when I can! Thanks for the kind words, and again, glad my words were of help!

primedoc

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ha ha...if I could convince the wife, I would just go get one tomorrow. But if a quality boat comes up, you never know murf...might have to pull the trigger! Like most of us...the other forum gave a venue of folks to sort things, show off their mods, and bounce stuff off of each other. I had the perfect boat. And I didn't hold back on the mods! This forum and this group of guys don't even know they are responsible for me getting bitten by the boat bug again!

Boatless Admin? Isn't that against some sort of rule? Just tell the wife that due to "legal technicalities" based on your position here you will now be forced to buy a boat in order to stay in compliance with the law!! Sorta like Obamacare, up until they passed that POS law Americans could not be forced to buy or penalized for not buying something...
....better yet tell her that it was a little known and noticed until recently, but the Affordable Care Act actually has a provision that requires everyone to be able to prove current ownership of a boat!! LOL

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I like the way your thinking @primedoc ! I still have an interest, although not monetary, in the nauti dawg...and I believe a standing invitation to guest captain her anytime I am in town! But your right, I should have one! And I am working on it!;)

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I like the way your thinking @primedoc ! I still have an interest, although not monetary, in the nauti dawg...and I believe a standing invitation to guest captain her anytime I am in town! But your right, I should have one! And I am working on it!;)
Mel, would absolutely love to have you come out here and captain her! That would be SO MUCH FUN!