• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Wanted - 2017 Yamaha 212x

LaredoMike

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hello.

This forum is great. Thanks to those who post all the great info.

I currently have a 2013 Yamaha SX192 that I am considering selling and going bigger. I have had it for just under 2 years and have launched it 56 times. We love it. I live in Laredo, TX and have boated at least once a month since I got it in Oct 2016. Been fantastic and am sold on the Jet Boat life (and largest object I can fit in my garage theory life).

After reading several posts I am pretty sure I can fit a 212x in the garage. Fingers crossed.

So I have occasionally looked online and came across a couple of used 17’s in the last few weeks in the $46-$48K range but sold before I made a move.

I figured I would ask the forum if there is anyone looking to move theirs somewhere in that price range. I am not in any rush, so I would be willing to wait till the end of the normal people’s boating season for a transaction.

If so, please send me a message.

Open to a trade as well.

I am looking for a fresh water only boat. Willing to travel for the right situation.

I will try and get mine cleaned up and create a separate post later this weekend.

Thanks.

Mike

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Your dealer should be able to tow a boat and try to fit it your garage. That way you can be 100% confident that it will fit. My dealer was willing to do that.

@JBehrens ......

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

LaredoMike

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Betik - My closest dealer is 150 miles away. Not an option for me. But thanks to this forum I feel it will work.

spatty99 - Thanks for the link. That one isn't for me, but thanks for sharing.

JBehrens - Thanks. I spoke to that seller in the Phoenix ad last Thursday before I posted. He already sold earlier in the week. I have an SX192. Not sure if you are in the non-tower market. I didn't get any photo taken. Hopefully in the next couple days.

Yfz11t

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
If your Still looking I’m selling mine.

LaredoMike

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I apologize for not deleting sooner.

I did end up picking up a 2017 Yamaha 212 Limited S and love it.

Still have the 2013 SX192 for sale locally. I need to create a post for it.