• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Water in cylinder 2/spark plug only

An31480

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2005 Yamaha AR230, I have a new engine, new muffler, change all the gaskets in the both manifolds and muffler, looked and check nothing is broken. It has new spark plugs new oil. But out of cylinder spark plug 2 is the only place where there’s water coming out. All the rest are good. Does anyone have a clue as to what it could be? I don’t know what else to check.

I'm confused by your post,

Is your "new" engine a rebuild? If so who rebuilt it or is it just a running doner from a ski or other boat?

Are you running it on the water or on the hose?

Where /how are you seeing water? You pulled the spark plug, cranked the engine and water squirted out ??

You should also delete your other post

Also: What prompted you to pull plug 2 to check for water? Not running at all? Not running well? Ouija board told you....?

You've come to the right place for help but you'll need to be concise and specific. For example "new engine" doesn't really mean anything here unless you state: New Engine OEM Direct From Yamaha or New - Remanufactured Engine from Company XZY or Rebuilt Own Engine (like from a shop) etc. Detail is key and no one in the community knows your boat and it's history so it would be best to answer scottinTexas first questions to get the ball rolling.

Back