• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Water testing a 2005 Challenger 180 this week.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Did you get the "12v low" figured out @Albysure ?

And agree with everything he said, just a fantastic boat. I only sold mine as I needed bigger.

Albysure

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
@veedubtek
Yes I did and I'm so happy...me and including the dealer did everthing we could with no results...seadoo said the wire that carries the load back to the battery is undersized...I spliced into it and ran a 18 gauge wire with a inline 20 amp fuse directly to the battery and it worked....here's some pics but its temporary set up as I need to hear shrink n such image.jpg image.jpg