• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Waverunner RZR a new boat?

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited:
Cool, but I bet it is top heavy, stuff part of a wave its going over I would think.

Last edited:
Cool, but I bet it is top heavy, stuff part of a wave its going over I would thing.
I was thinking the same thing.

Neat idea. Not sure I want to be the one to test it on a big lake on a Holiday Weekend though.

Big thing here is DON'T buckle up, and DO wear a vest!

I thought it was cool although not very practical unless it would convert back and be amphibious. It is basically a catamaran, so the hulls do not roll the way a monohull does in wave action so stuffing a wave with those small hulls may happen. As far as it being top heavy, not that much as the engine, transmission and drive train have been removed. The roll cage (tower) is light and the motors, fuel tanks are in the jetskis. The rest is plastic. Again not very practical but a cool build.

But guys, your missing the point. It's a boat with an actual suspension!!!

I thought it was cool although not very practical unless it would convert back and be amphibious. It is basically a catamaran, so the hulls do not roll the way a monohull does in wave action so stuffing a wave with those small hulls may happen. As far as it being top heavy, not that much as the engine, transmission and drive train have been removed. The roll cage (tower) is light and the motors, fuel tanks are in the jetskis. The rest is plastic. Again not very practical but a cool build.

Still center of gravity will be higher. I would bet it would be fairly easy for it to go over, especially when you put a big guy driving it.

Not gonna lie, I would definitely ride this over to my favorite beach spot.

Well Yeah, I would definitely want to ride it and try it out.

Not gonna lie, I would definitely ride this over to my favorite beach spot.
Oh, no doubt.

It's super sketchy, looks dangerous as all hell.......And I want a ride in one like, yesterday!

Back