• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

We’re is the Yamaha table most useful?

Yamadale

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m about to install a table on my 190. Where do you guys find your table more useful, J lounge mount or swim platform?
I’m leaning towards cockpit mount to keep goodies in the shade. Where do you guys find it more useful?
(Purchased the same Yamaha table kit as on new models ) THANKS

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
Why have one? You should buy a second mount and have both since you will already have the tools out to do one. I believe this is the mount.

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Before mounting you may need some plastic washers to get the table to sit level . The main seating area or j lounge gets the most use when I go out

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Older boat, different boat/mount, same concept...We use it a little more in the cockpit area, but dont dismiss the swim platform as the mount can double as a holder for a grille. We like the ability to grille/reheat on the swim platform and serve on the table in the cockpit.

20170821_144428.jpg

20170704_184319.jpg

Install 2 mounts, you will not regret it.

Attachments

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If you mount is on the swim platform be sure you use some backing plates for bracing to help spread the load. It's very thin back there. One of the local guys here I used to boat with had the table mount back there and he hardly used it because of how much the fiberglass flexed it made him nervous.