• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Weight on 2014 212x?

thegrapeguy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just seeing if anyone knows. Brochure says 3060 lbs. and dry weight on trailer is like 4200lbs. I'm thinking it's 3200 lbs. and the 4200 lb figure is including the trailer which must weigh about 100 lbs. Got to get a hoist...

The 212x will weigh considerably more than that. Keep in mind, that 3060 weight does not include batteries, fluids, gas, anchors, fenders, ropes, jackets, boards. tubes, tube pumps, tower speakers, racks, Bimini, etc etc.
I put mine on 1 of those DOT scales - it was 4890. So I figure 3800 without trailer.
4000 with my beer cooler. :D

Back