• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Welcome to JETBOATERS.net!

Welcome aboard Waterboy. Glad you sought us out.

@biglar155

Great to see you here! Wisconsin jet boaters numbers here are building fast.

@satovod

Welcome! Happy to see you here. Best wishes for a great 2014 boating season.

Like this forum and layout. Glad to be here...

You too Dan, missed you and Veronica a ton! You invited us over on the first meet we ever came to but we stayed on the boat instead. The 2nd one you did the same and it was just the 4 of us the first night and we had a blast. Hope we can meet up again soon.

@DCB-270 I missed you and Veronica, too! I was just cleaning out my desk and found a CD she sent me. Anyhow, I think we need to schedule a meet for this summer. With the new forum I'm already jonseing for boat season big time!

We had a good time last we saw you guys. I got boat fever big time.

index.php
Waterboy! Great to have you here!

Man... Finally found this site . First thing I notice is after a month in operation Mel has more posts that that time than I had after 7 yrs on the other site. Nice...

I just realized I can load pics directly from my iPhone. How cool is that!

Man... Finally found this site . First thing I notice is after a month in operation Mel has more posts that that time than I had after 7 yrs on the other site. Nice...
Yeah, there's no use trying to keep up...

Hey, didn't you know...I am the official "walmart greeter" jetboaters style!
Then that makes two of us. Lol
I'm just getting a little practice in for my retirement job.

No worries...making sure everyone finds the place and feels welcome has become important!

@maboat Yes, let's do it! I was just telling @Detonate that we should book something for this summer since the local lakes are going to be fairly drained this summer. Maybe this is the year we actually make it out to Lake Ouachita or some lake north of us (beside Texoma). Let me know of some cool lakes in OK or AR and I'll do some legwork on campsites, etc.

Broken Bow is an awesome lake but its a little off the beaten path. Not sure how many other people would go, but I don't need much excuse to go back there! :D

Also, Lake Murray is nice and its easy to get to. Lots smaller than Texoma or PK, but its big enough and because its one of the few natural lakes, I think its fairly constant level (need to confirm). The other cool thing for a meet at Lake Murray is they have floating cabins. :thumbsup: but we probably need to reserve those yesterday :rolleyes:

We towed our boat to broken bow one year for a family vacation. It is an awesome lake! Didn't notice too many sandy beach areas, mostly rocky shores near the cabin we stayed at. We would just anchor a few feet out and wade up to the picnic areas.

Back