• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Welcome to JETBOATERS.net!

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ugh! Big mistake! I want another Yamaha! But selling the mrs. on it is the issue. Seemed easy the first time! Not so easy this time. Glad your here bud. At least misery loves company!
Speaking of misery, @txav8r , how are your schedules these days?

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Williamsone46 glad to see you here! Dust off that old logo and revise it to our name here. It was always my favorite I think. Get it in the logo submission. We can use any of our logos we come up with and encourage it here! Such a simple thing...a decal to show your appreciation of belonging to a group, and to have as a referral to bring in folks you see with a Yamaha. Glad you found us, many many guys (and gals) out there that we didn't have contact info for. Welcome Aboard!

@Magic What a crazy 10 years. Seems like I have been in the weather the entire time trying to deviate and get through it. It is almost like we have just flown out the backside into bluebird skies. We have navigated, bankruptcy, merger, new contract, FAR117, congressional interference, turbulent economic conditions, and 911. Wow. It is ironic you ask at this point. Because almost simultaneously, we exit from BC, merger, retirements pick up, regional airline conflicts seem to decline, and I begin to hold an actual line (monthly flying schedule) instead of being on reserve (for the last 5 years straight). Hope it holds up, because life is polar opposite from being on reserve, and even though I am flying more hours, the hours I have scheduled off are more, and I seem to be able to use more of them on my time vs theirs. What are your conditions and flying like these days?

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow, Just yesterday we were just under 100 members, now we're just under 200. Did I blink too long?

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome satovod

Dough

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
So glad I found everyone! I take no side before I read Mel's thoughts on the subject! :thumbsup:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We've hit 200 members!!!!!!! WOOOOOTTTT
Likelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelike

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I knew there was something I missed about you @satovod

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Awesome! @satovod is in the house! Update your profile to show your location (and automatically be added to the map) and you will be the first non-North American member to join! Got to hand it to @KXCam22 as he was the first member outside the US. Now where are all our Australian friends?

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Damn! This thread rocks! Not only do we gain our first off the continent member, but I get to say hello and welcome to the 3 new members all in one thread! @satovod @Dough @CarterA Welcome to Jetboaters.Net and let it be said, the majority of the knowledge base for these boats is contained in the membership of this forum! And this forum is a free forum with Liberty and Freedom to come and go as you please without fear of being banished from the kingdom! Welcome aboard gents! And thanks for the boat pic satovod!