• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

West Palm Beach Area for boating?

Kevin M

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thinking of heading down to WPB ( or another place this summer. Any opinions on boating, eating, drinking, relaxing, enjoying, etc...

We love to boat and beach and stop at places to eat on the water. Looking for some great spots or area's on the coast. Did Marco Island last year. Lot's of extremely shallow water over there and not a ton of spots to stop. The inter coastal didn't seem to offer much from Marco to Naples.

Your opinions?

Thank you

Troy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Here is a great resource for your trip.
http://www.floridabywater.com/
I believe this site is put together by one of our members here.

I also know that a good party place is called Peanut Island. I haven't been there myself yet, but I really want to go.

Kevin M

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is a great resource for your trip.
http://www.floridabywater.com/
I believe this site is put together by one of our members here.

I also know that a good party place is called Peanut Island. I haven't been there myself yet, but I really want to go.
I heard of Peanut island and it sounds great! Thank you for the info!