• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@msavold good catch and thanks for mentioning that, the KN 303 is for the MR1 engines.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just was in the market for an Android tablet. Had settled on the Galaxy Tab S2 8" but was hoping to buy for significantly less than the going $399 rate as 2016 releases will push price down in next couple months, but did not want to wait.
Found price for a new, in box, full warranty (registered it, not grey market) unit at jet.com for $299 with free shipping, no tax. Also, a quick coupon code search came up with a "first time buyer" discount so my actual, delivered price was $274.37. And, I ordered it Tuesday afternoon and it was at my home waiting for me Wednesday afternoon.

I am not too sure about jet.com's business model, but this buy definitely worked out for me!

Jet order pricing screenshot.JPG
Note: Amazon's best price is $397.99 right now, was $399.99 a couple days ago when I bought from Jet

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Check out www.blinq.com
They sell all of the returned products from the holidays from stores like Home Depot.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Phantom 3 Pro 4K for $799! Wow, it's amazing how the prices on these things just keeps dropping like a rock. These are still listed on DJI and Amazon for $999 and $969 respectively. It really makes you wonder how someone can sell them almost $200 below what DJI has them listed at.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111681202221?rmvSB=true

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Phantom 3 Pro 4K for $799! Wow, it's amazing how the prices on these things just keeps dropping like a rock. These are still listed on DJI and Amazon for $999 and $969 respectively. It really makes you wonder how someone can sell them almost $200 below what DJI has them listed at.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111681202221?rmvSB=true
Manufacturers typically sell for msrp thus allowing their dealers to sell for lower price to make $. I bet you'll see $699 in the near future.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hope so. When I see 699 I'm in.

spaz944

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not sure how many of you are military (like me) (retired) but you can also get 10% discount at Home Depot and Lowes. If you didn't know that already.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Gander Mountain has the Ruger LCP 380 on sale for $229. It looks like if you order online, you gotta tack on $25 for ship to store. 12 in stock between 2 stores in a 20 mile radius from me though. Snagged one today, just couldn't say no at that price.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@veedubtek
Not to rain on your parade but gunbuyer.com has it for $219 in stock, no credit card fee, no shipping fee, no tax outside of Florida. My local FFL charges $10 but most charge around $25.
I have never found any firearm for lower total cost than at gunbuyer, trick is they don't always have them in stock but do restock often.

Regardless the LCP is a nice little pocket pistol.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That's awesome @jawsf16 , never even heard of that place. I'll have to check them out, been looking into an FNS-9.

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Been away for a while but thinking boating again...!

Picked up a Minn-Kota MK 230 PC Precision Digital Charger. Two banks, 15A each and it does AGM batteries... $191.95 which is already pretty good BUT Jet.com gives you 15% off on your first order and free shipping, so it nets to $160.27.
And then Minn-Kota has a $50 rebate...! :)
If this works, we're looking at one of the best chargers out there for $110. Not too shabby!
https://jet.com/product/Minn-Kota-MK-230-PC-MK-230-PC-Precision-Digital-Charger/b69d30c684ec4584bc7efdfb078de79c

DUSTOFF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Gander Mountain has the Ruger LCP 380 on sale for $229. It looks like if you order online, you gotta tack on $25 for ship to store. 12 in stock between 2 stores in a 20 mile radius from me though. Snagged one today, just couldn't say no at that price.
@veedubtek
Not to rain on your parade but gunbuyer.com has it for $219 in stock, no credit card fee, no shipping fee, no tax outside of Florida. My local FFL charges $10 but most charge around $25.
I have never found any firearm for lower total cost than at gunbuyer, trick is they don't always have them in stock but do restock often.

Regardless the LCP is a nice little pocket pistol.
I got one for my wife to carry and I always hated it. It is very small and uncomfortable to shoot, heavy trigger pull, terrible "sights"

One day on the range with some buddies, for shits and giggles I picked it up and fired a couple shots at a steel torso target at 75 yards. I heard a "ting" - I thought for sure someone else had hit it. Then I heard another "ting" There's no way. I asked the guys to stop shooting, I can't tell if it is them hitting it or if I got lucky. They laughed. "It's probably not that thing" I fired another magazine and I can't remember if I hit it 2 or 3 times but we were all very impressed with it.
This was 2 years ago and I don't think I have shot it since, but I think I may pick up another one for myself at those prices.

Brad_Ct

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just ordered a 7' Megaware KeelGuard from Overtons. It was on sale for $141.09 and with the 15% discount code of SPRING grand total was $119.93. I think the discount ends tonight.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just ordered a 7' Megaware KeelGuard from Overtons. It was on sale for $141.09 and with the 15% discount code of SPRING grand total was $119.93. I think the discount ends tonight.
@Brad_Ct great catch not only does it appear they had the best regular price but the 15% is icing on the cake thanks for posting!

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Wanted to share. If you order online or buy online to pickup target or other stores. Ebates is the bomb. You log into ebate THEN go to store and get extra % back. So just got two night hotel 6% off ebate and 33% groupon and $10 extra for being my first groupon....winning!! SO be sure and log in EBATE ....BEFORE going to target, amazon, ebay etc so you get the credit. You get some ebat for stating like $10 back. I have mine deposited in my paypal, which is quarterly. If you have a problem and don't see the ebate show on your ebate account....email them and they fix it immediately.

Here is the link if interested. If you could use me email to give me credit...appreciated. Also if others sign up do the same you get credit. latitude@ntelos.net

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=t+4fHJJ8GThZg0xDOhYRzA==&eeid=28187

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Check this out, two charger maintainers that I got at harbor freight for just over $20 each. I have used one before for many years with no issues. I also picked up some drill / socket wrench adapters for $4. These are the daily prices not sale prices but I still think it is a deal compared to what I would have to pay else where, for instance at west marine the cheapest charger / maintainer I saw today was $60.

image.jpg image.jpg

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I started to buy one an year or two ago but it was so small I didn't feel like I could hold it securely. .. I bought the smith and Wesson .380 body gaurd instead.. still small enough for the front pocket but I felt it was easier to hold... still not a gun u want to trade round with someone 20 yards away... but it is a great gut gun!

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
If I'm not going to work, I probably have a ruger LCP 380 in my back pocket. Wallet holster...looks just like a wallet in your back pocket. I've been sitting on it for years WITH a crimson trace laser on it and it's still as accurate as can be. I pull it out at the range and empty the magazine every time I go. Always goes bang!

Hope it never happens but if someone asks me for my wallet, I'll oblige.

Sportsmansguide puts them on sale for 199 once in a while. I got one a couple months ago for the wife.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If I'm not going to work, I probably have a ruger LCP 380 in my back pocket. Wallet holster...looks just like a wallet in your back pocket. I've been sitting on it for years WITH a crimson trace laser on it and it's still as accurate as can be. I pull it out at the range and empty the magazine every time I go. Always goes bang!

Hope it never happens but if someone asks me for my wallet, I'll oblige.

Sportsmansguide puts them on sale for 199 once in a while. I got one a couple months ago for the wife.

Ive probably put 5000 rounds through mine since I bought it and its never ever ever misfired a single round, Im simply amazed by this gun!