• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Got my midland radio rebate!!!! Winner winner chicken dinner $20 back!!!
same here, came this past week winner winner $40 dinner

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If anyone is interested. I just bought the BAK Revolver X2 cover

from www.truckmods.com If you use discount code 15REVX2 You will get 15% off at checkout. It also worked for the regular Roll-X cover taking the price down to $594! Best deal for one of these if youre in the market. Expires Aug 31!!!

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
AO coolers end of season sale

upload_2015-8-25_13-33-20.png

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Of course. Just ordered one for the ski last week.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are those good coolers?

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
same here, came this past week winner winner $40 dinner
I forgot to mention, I got mine literally 2 days after I posted on here I had not received it. I almost threw it away confusing it with junk mail! I've never seen a check in the form of a postcard before!!!

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@njmr2fan I just ordered the four pack of AO's about a month ago, so I've only used them a few times. So far they seem really durable and well built. I also like the comments that they offer great customer service and warranty support.

They hold ice fairly well for a soft side. We packed the 36 pack with beverages and 20 lbs of ice, and the 24 PCI with food and snacks and 10 lbs of ice. After 8 hours in the Bama sun, and maybe 30 open-close cycles, there was maybe 5 lbs of ice left, but the beer was still ice cold. The snacks cooler had more like 1/2 it's ice left since it wasn't opened as much.

If you don't need to keep the beer cold for a week they work great. And I love that they fit around the boat more conveniently.
image.jpg

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I think I prefer the Polar Bear coolers, but they both do what they are supposed to very well.

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks @smthng been looking for floating glasses

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That's a nice find, it's too bad it has the older waverunner rails in it. There seems to be a ton of demand for the newer SeaDoo rails. Since they are not made anymore it's tough to match up the rails with the ski.

captainhook

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks @captainhook . The first tube I ever bought about ten years ago was the 3 seater O'Brien Hot Dog. One of the bladders on it has been unfixably shot a for couple years. Never had the desire to replace it (very unstable if you go fast, I broke my shoulder on it at 4.06 in this video) Anyway, the teens still love it but this is one you need to be careful on. I'll take the new one out on a gentler ride now....and at 85 bucks clearance? This is less than half of what I paid back in 2005! Thanks! Note: most of this stuff is gone, or you have to "check store availability" where it is also "gone." But I saw this and snatched it up! Thanks! I wouldn't have replaced it but for this price.

captainhook

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Thanks @captainhook . The first tube I ever bought about ten years ago was the 3 seater O'Brien Hot Dog. One of the bladders on it has been unfixably shot a for couple years. Never had the desire to replace it (very unstable if you go fast, I broke my shoulder on it at 4.06 in this video) Anyway, the teens still love it but this is one you need to be careful on. I'll take the new one out on a gentler ride now....and at 85 bucks clearance? This is less than half of what I paid back in 2005! Thanks! Note: most of this stuff is gone, or you have to "check store availability" where it is also "gone." But I saw this and snatched it up! Thanks! I wouldn't have replaced it but for this price.

Looks like fun! The Hot Dog always looks like fun but it is so big it seems like too much work. My wife keeps seeing the Big Mable out here on the river but it's 300 bucks! I never seem to see it on sale either.

The life vest deals above are killer. I needed a couple for growing kids next year.

They have another $20 off of $100 today only, but I'm not sure if you can stack with the percentages off. I only spent 60 bucks yesterday.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

smthng

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score