• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Capture2.JPG
Discount Tire Direct ON EBAY has $100 off of $450

wheels/tires. you can use twice, meaning $200 off of $900!

Benny Sibbitt

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
IMG_1027.PNG

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looks like Costco has some of its Summer gear out already. Hope they are still going to offer a four seat tube but I have my doubts this year. Still this is a good deal considering you also get a 12v pump and appropriately sized tow rope along with a great return/exchange policy.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They haven't had a 4-person tube for a couple of years. I wish they would bring it back!

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks Ronnie. I've been wanting a second towable. The price is right, especially if it includes a tow rope and 12V pump. I see them priced at $269 on eBay.

For years we've been using an Airhead Gforce which is a great tube. There are people, including my 7-year-old, who want to ride in the sitting position and more IN the tube rather than ON the tube. The Gforce is a lay on your tummy design.

Airhead G-Force
My wife will pick up a Sidewinder at CostCo this week if they are in stock.

Last edited:

M_JB

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Aqua Lily Pad 6 X 17 now $299 at Costco (in store only). Online price is still $399
Good Deal , thanks for heads up!
Grabbed one today in KC ( Independence store) they had four total ,....Two when I left.

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The HO Sports Sidewinder was indeed in the CostCo wherehouse and we bought one. They were not shown on searches of the CostCo web site.

Can't wait to try it out.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yup I bought one today as well. Price was too good to pass up since it included the pump and rope. We didn't have a towable so this should be a fun season with the family. I'm a little skeptical of the "Lift Assist" base if it really works or not so anyone who has used this tube let us know how it pulled for you.

Attachments

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Will these coats replace type 3 life jackets ?

weaselman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Based on the description they are USCGA approved type 3 life jackets.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
RTIC stuff is on sale again for 33% off, they only have hard 20 coolers left, but multiple size soft sided if anyone is interested.

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
RTIC stuff is on sale again for 33% off, they only have hard 20 coolers left, but multiple size soft sided if anyone is interested.
URL ?

OptiLee

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi All,

I went to my Costco last night and they had the 3 person towable, with pump and tow line (pictured above)...7 of them left (I grabbed one, haha). Although my price was $230 (not sure why the price difference but it's not a big one so I didn't care). Anyway I was thinking I could grab them and send them out in the mail if anyone wanted? They're maybe around 15lbs in weight and I don't normally ship stuff out, so I'm not sure how much shipping would be? $20? Just a guess. But was thinking if anyone wanted me to grab one for them and send it I'd be more than happy to! LMK and have a great day!!

Last edited:

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
www.jet.com

2 bank charger-promariner prosport 8 $95.00
thru-hull outlet $16.95

if you sign up you get 15% off of 3 separate orders.

Brings it down to $95.15 for both. Shipped. No Tax. Cheaper than anywhere I found

spaz1868

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
K&N 303 oil filters for MR1 engines at Wal Mart. I had it delivered to the store for free since I had to pickup oil anyway.

upload_2017-4-10_12-41-20.png

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Please don't blame @spaz1868 I got the same deal last week and didn't post it here. So please if anyone is at fault it would be me. :blackeye:

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh well I'll live. I hope more ppl see this before they purchase theirs. Great deal.