• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
They are a den of thieves, but here's an online code for $25 off a $100 purchase at West Marine, don't know how long it is valid for. Today is 10/9/14 and it popped up in my email today.
MK39511

MK39511

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
New Product Release.
Bullet Lines all new 550 lb and 350 lb Ballast Bags
800 GPH Pump
There are only 50 of each available at this price, so act now
Bullet Lines 550 lb Ballast Bag w/ Cover
Only $59.99
http://www.bulletlines.com/550-ballast-bag-p/223.htm
Bullet Lines 350 lb Ballast Bag w/ Cover
Only $59.99
http://www.bulletlines.com/350-ballast-bag-p/224.htm
Bullet Lines 800 GPH Wakeboard Bladder Pump
Only $54.99
http://www.bulletlines.com/universal-fat-sac-pump-p/5.htm
** Limited Quantities.

JetPowered

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
New company or just new product? These guys look to be local to me (like literally down the road)!

woodard1983

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
doh, i'm not supposed to be spending any $$ right now!!!! you also get free shipping if over $250 ;)

woodard1983

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
New company or just new product? These guys look to be local to me (like literally down the road)!
just a new product, they've been around since before I bought my boat...

just an fyi, they also have a 20% off code "20off"

JetPowered

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Bags ordered. I'll let you guys know how it works out. Thanks for helping me spend my $$$ @Glassman !

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey, Anytime! :winkingthumbsup"

Bulletlines has great stuff, subscribe for their email specials.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I still say it's alot cheaper to buy a few bags of chocolate for 'em and sit a couple of fat chicks in the back!

JetPowered

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Yeah but then I got a couple of fat chicks in the back. Besides, with all the crap we bring along as a family, we have plenty of ballast. I'll be picking up the bags today. Oh and my West Marine Oil extractor arrived. Must. Unsubscribe. Thread.

woodard1983

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I ordered 4 of the 550lb bags as well, now if it was just warm enough to be able to use them :/

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Advance Auto Parts is offering 30% off of spark plugs using the code TRT30. I ordered a set to install in the spring.

For MR1 engines Start off by adding 8 of these to your cart NGKNickel Spark Plug (CR9EB).

Once in the cart add the promotional code TRT30. I tried some other codes hoping to get a discount on Mobil 1 but it only worked on the spark plugs.

My total was $18.57 after tax. I am picking them up in the store. I used a similar discount earlier in the year and the total was $22.17 that time so this is a better deal.

Screen Shot 2014-10-15 at 3.39.08 PM.png

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for the heads up @Bruce. Got some for spring.

Last edited:

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Edit: The LFR6A-11 plugs referenced below are not the correct ones. The correct plug # is LFR6A. See posts below for further discussion.

For quick reference, those with the 1.8's the plug is a LFR6A-11. Thanks @Bruce, I will ensure that $10 of savings is applied directly to something else boat related this winter!

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
8 piece accessory kit for gopro cameras, $32ish.
Can't remember it all but includes at least: head strap, chest strap, floating handle, telescoping handle, tri pod adapter, suction cup mount. It is not eom but it is still a really good deal in my opinion and I have already bought most of this stuff separately for a lot more money (e.g. Go pros chest strap is $40 or $50, all by itself).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LAVA2OW/ref=pe_484360_125818800_pe_epc__1p_3_ti

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
For quick reference, those with the 1.8's the plug is a LFR6A-11. Thanks @Bruce, I will ensure that $10 of savings is applied directly to something else boat related this winter!

View attachment 13717
This is the wrong spark plug for the 1.8L engines. It takes an LFR6A, not the LFR6A-11. The -11 is cheaper, and it is not the right length electrode, gapping to .8 to .9mm stresses the metal and it can break. NGK does not recommend doing this. But some dealers as well as members buy them anyway because they are cheaper. My selling dealer incorrectly sold me these and I made them take them back and refund my money. And Advance auto as well as O'Reilly's don't stock the 6A but they will get them for you.

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
This is the wrong spark plug for the 1.8L engines. It takes an LFR6A, not the LFR6A-11. The -11 is cheaper, and it is not the right length electrode, gapping to .8 to .9mm stresses the metal and it can break. NGK does not recommend doing this. But some dealers as well as members buy them anyway because they are cheaper. My selling dealer incorrectly sold me these and I made them take them back and refund my money. And Advance auto as well as O'Reilly's don't stock the 6A but they will get them for you.
I ran on 6A-11 plugs this season but had to gap them using the special gapping tool for iridium plugs. I had no issues. That said - I will buying the correct ones to eliminate worrying about screwing them up.

Thanks for posting the correct plug.

Last edited:

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@RobA , I actually called NGK and talked to a tech regarding the misinformation I found out there on this. It was their tech that told me the tolerances to close the gap on the -11 would risk it breaking and that it wasn't designed to gap that tight. I hate that virtually the same plug is more money than the -11. Hate it. But according to NGK, they are not the same, regardless of published numbers and the cost point between the two is different. Hope this info is helpful, not intended to cause debate.