• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
No no I wasnt trying to be scarcastic. Good to have the correct part number out there. I knew there were two but couldnt remember what the correct one was. Glad you posted it, thats all :)

Also, I was wrong about the electrode material, it is nickel not iridium.

Edit: I cant seem to get my facts straight.

These are the plugs I used and gapped using the special tool:

NGK (6619) LFR6AIX-11 Iridium IX Spark Plug, Pack of 1

According to the NGK site this is the correct Iridium plug for the LFR6A:

http://ngk-sparkplugs.com/lfr6a-p-2808.html

LFR6AIX-P

Last edited:

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
No harm at all Rob and didn't take it sarcastically, but it is a PIA to do something and then find your may have spent money needlessly or risked life or property. I've done, you've done it, we all probably have, so my posting is to try to help, not to be a smart ass! lol Speaking of doing something stupid...I went by Sam's Club a couple days ago. I bought in addition to less sensitive stuff, two 4 pound bags of cooked Tysons Buffalo Chicken Tenders, and a huge box of garlic/buttered Texas Toast. I forgot and left it in the floorboard of the truck overnight...:jawdrop:I hated throwing $30 worth of food away!:inpain::banghead:

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@RobA , I actually called NGK and talked to a tech regarding the misinformation I found out there on this. It was their tech that told me the tolerances to close the gap on the -11 would risk it breaking and that it wasn't designed to gap that tight. I hate that virtually the same plug is more money than the -11. Hate it. But according to NGK, they are not the same, regardless of published numbers and the cost point between the two is different. Hope this info is helpful, not intended to cause debate.
Thanks for the catch @txav8r. I guess I should have done further research prior to my post. I also went with the -11's as @RobA did and had no issues this past season. I will now be returning the -11 and buying the correct plugs.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
West Marine (not necessarily known for great deals) has some real bargains for Black Friday. From preview:image.jpgimage.jpg

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Here's one for you all looking for oil...that is if you want to stick with OEM stuff...the $16.79 price is for a gallon. And I think it's free shipping for orders over $50!

upload_2015-1-8_10-51-55.png

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

BravoMike

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
ordered a black set as well! Thanks!

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
For those of you looking to upgrade or maybe even just replace your existing remote...the Clarion MW1 has had a price drop on Amazon for some reason. Many venders seem to be selling for more than 1/2 off. I bought two (2) for my 192 from the "used" section of Amazon for $85.00 They were both delivered today and just had damage to the boxes. I looked and it appears there are more and there are NEW ones for around $60. Way cheaper than any other alternative for those of you on a tight budget like me :)

http://www.amazon.com/Clarion-MW1-Watertight-Stainless-Display/dp/B001Q3M0QC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421705217&sr=8-1&keywords=clarion+mw1

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Speaking of flashlights.....I know it's a cheap china flashlight but these little things are INCREDIBLE. ridiculous bright last a long time and for 16.00 it's a steal. We've bought about 20 of them and passed them out at work. Never a complaint and we use them all the time.

From the lumitak description, I would bet you couldn't tell much of a difference in this 16.00 light.

http://smile.amazon.com/Adjustable-Aluminum-Flashlight-Charger-Packaging/dp/B009OY4UZE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1424628360&sr=8-3

We also have the headlamp version, interchangeable batteries/chargers also. Search ultrafire they make a bunch of different lights.

Trm1765

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Just bought a WOW 10ft water trampoline at Sam's Club for $250... that is way cheaper than I have ever seen them or any like it. Let spring begin!

Last edited:

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Speaking of flashlights.....I know it's a cheap china flashlight but these little things are INCREDIBLE. ridiculous bright last a long time and for 16.00 it's a steal. We've bought about 20 of them and passed them out at work. Never a complaint and we use them all the time.

From the lumitak description, I would bet you couldn't tell much of a difference in this 16.00 light.

http://smile.amazon.com/Adjustable-Aluminum-Flashlight-Charger-Packaging/dp/B009OY4UZE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1424628360&sr=8-3

We also have the headlamp version, interchangeable batteries/chargers also. Search ultrafire they make a bunch of different lights.
@Big Shasta . I couldn't agree more with what you wrote.
I purchased the SAME CREE flashlight (CREE is the LED technology - not a manufacturer) from EBay a few months ago for Barbie.
The intense amount of light is more than amazing. And the fact you can quickly go from a "flood" like light to a "Spot" light is VERY useful.
I thought I might also add another SMALLER light that works with 1 (one !) AA battery, which lasts a long time.
Here is the URL from EBAY, and I do recommend this seller. Delivery is about 3 weeks (from China) but for less than $ 3.50 this is a STEAL !
http://www.ebay.com/itm/201209868309?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=500403516273&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I seem to use this smaller light almost every day. And it sells for so little, I have now purchased maybe a dozen more and give them away as gifts to friends.

Hey ! Hope everyone has a great week ahead, and if you want a blindingly-strong Flashlight, Big Shasta's find is a GREAT FIND !@
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Goin' out in the rain to get in a little 2-1/2 hour walk with my BESTEST Friend, Barbie, this am, for 4.87 miles ..........
Balmy 34 degrees (Hey ! NORTH Georgia was snowing !) and what do I see as a headline for this Tuesday, February 24th ?

I didn't need to see this HEADLINE this am ..............

Krispy Kreme giving away free doughnuts Tuesday
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/business/krispy-kreme-giving-away-free-doughnuts-tuesday/nkHfL/

Y'all enjoy these ... Come back and tell all of us how fresh and tasty they were .............. LOL !@

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The original Krispy Kreme is about 10 minutes from the shop here. You never drive past if the "hot" sign is lit up...

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Goin' out in the rain to get in a little 2-1/2 hour walk with my BESTEST Friend, Barbie, this am, for 4.87 miles ..........
Balmy 34 degrees (Hey ! NORTH Georgia was snowing !) and what do I see as a headline for this Tuesday, February 24th ?

I didn't need to see this HEADLINE this am ..............

Krispy Kreme giving away free doughnuts Tuesday
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/business/krispy-kreme-giving-away-free-doughnuts-tuesday/nkHfL/

Y'all enjoy these ... Come back and tell all of us how fresh and tasty they were .............. LOL !@
I picked a bad time to try and get into "Speedo" shape!! :banghead: