• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What are you doing this week?

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I can’t edit teaching with the pictures on there I know it’s spelled wrong.

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You know... I didn't have kids because I enjoy mowing the lawn and don't really mind cleaning so up until now I have't needed the labor. It never crossed my mind that I could teach them to cook though! I hate taking the time to cook nice meals. I'm going to need to talk to the misses about putting one in the oven (pun intended).

I kid. I kid. I know children are not cheap labor. From what I hear they are very expensive. 🤣

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
You know... I didn't have kids because I enjoy mowing the lawn and don't really mind cleaning so up until now I have't needed the labor. It never crossed my mind that I could teach them to cook though! I hate taking the time to cook nice meals. I'm going to need to talk to the misses about putting one in the oven (pun intended).

I kid. I kid. I know children are not cheap labor. From what I hear they are very expensive. 🤣
Have fun trying! They're worth every penny. :)

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
- On Sunday, despite knowing better, I tried mowing a little even though it was wet. Ended up mud riding on a zero turn and tearing half my backyard up. If you've never had to winch a 60" cut zero turn out of 8 inches of mud, I suggest you give it a try. The laughs are worth it.

- I installed quick connect fittings on my pressure washer, and started plumbing my shop for air on Monday. Also built a side table out of scraps I had laying around. It turned out pretty well I think.
20200323_132606.jpg

- I forced my daughter into the storage compartments on the boat to help me check/tighten my tower bolts yesterday.

- Today I'm going to teach her to do an oil change and swap out spark plugs. I'll do one engine and let her do the other. Then I think I'm going to sight in the scope on a .22 cal air rifle I bought almost 2 years ago and haven't even un-boxed yet.

Of course, all this is in-between checking the forum every 5 minutes because I'm tired of playing games on my phone and bored out of my freaking mind.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
- On Sunday, despite knowing better, I tried mowing a little even though it was wet. Ended up mud riding on a zero turn and tearing half my backyard up. If you've never had to winch a 60" cut zero turn out of 8 inches of mud, I suggest you give it a try. The laughs are worth it.

- I installed quick connect fittings on my pressure washer, and started plumbing my shop for air on Monday. Also built a side table out of scraps I had laying around. It turned out pretty well I think.
View attachment 114381

- I forced my daughter into the storage compartments on the boat to help me check/tighten my tower bolts yesterday.

- Today I'm going to teach her to do an oil change and swap out spark plugs. I'll do one engine and let her do the other. Then I think I'm going to sight in the scope on a .22 cal air rifle I bought almost 2 years ago and haven't even un-boxed yet.

Of course, all this is in-between checking the forum every 5 minutes because I'm tired of playing games on my phone and bored out of my freaking mind.
Table looks good. Are you under orders to stay home? It's 56° out. Why not take the boat for a ride?

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
We're under recommended social distancing. The wife and I own an event decorating company. Since our business depends on large gatherings, and there are no large gatherings, we have had all of our events through April cancel on us. So we've decided to self quarantine and not leave the house.

Its been raining way too much to even think about getting out. With spillways open here in the TN River, the current is pretty swift and the amount of debris in the water in unreal. We do however plan on trying to do some social distancing at the lake tomorrow, it's supposed to be sunny and high 70s - low 80s. I just gotta get the oil and plugs changed first.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
14D3306F-2E85-489E-AEDB-CE977EFF9C46.jpeg
The usual, working in my basement office! This has severely limited my once a month trip out to visit customers, but I still support my field team out there making sure everyone has enough Aquafina, Dasani, and Niagara water to purchase!!!

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I'm liking the decor (Dekalb Seed sign)👍
My dad worked for Dekalb Ag for years back in the 80's. Growing up one town over from Dekalb, IL means I grew up with that logo engrained in my very being. This one is a melamine one, keeping my eyes out for a steel one.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My dad worked for Dekalb Ag for years back in the 80's. Growing up one town over from Dekalb, IL means I grew up with that logo engrained in my very being. This one is a melamine one, keeping my eyes out for a steel one.

Ill look around and see if I can find one for ya down here.(when we can freely move about & interact other than online)

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Sounds like a plan, let me know I'll be happy to pick it up and drop off a case of whatever payment you like lol. Btw he grew up in Morrison IL not too far from you!

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not far at all. Spent a LOT of time in Morrison at my cousins house back in the day.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

I think now would probably be a great time they will have a ton of kids there same age to grow up with! I think there’s going to be a pretty big baby boom in Nine months.
i relax now that I’m older but she is 55 and hounds me for it, boy how the tides have turned.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

View attachment 114381

I have a red Ryder for her and plan on shooting lessons also this week.